my web K-rap
Close

my web K-rap

This is a discussion on my web K-rap within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; www.meistercycles.com is going off the web....don't worry my shop where ever it is is always buzzing with activity....just don't have the time for that right ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my web K-rap

my web K-rap

www.meistercycles.com is going off the web....don't worry my shop where ever it is is always buzzing with activity....just don't have the time for that right now...

Ride Fast and Take Chances

Are you closing shop, your location, or just the web site?

Aaron

the web site....soon to be moving.....where? still up in the air...when? still up in the air....

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

move to go daddy .com they gave me a free up grade with unlimited space. so Go-Daddy and you will be happy.

let me clear it up i am soon to be moving the web site will be back after i am moved and established in my new digs...i'll be in the Northampton, MA area looking to start up some vintage bike fun....anyone around there?

quote:
    let me clear it up i am soon to be moving the web site will be back after i am moved and established in my new digs...i'll be in the Northampton, MA area looking to start up some vintage bike fun....anyone around there?
    Northampton, MA? That's not far away from the Tannermatic and Marcus. I'm not far away either (up in NH).

We should do a vintage crap ride this spring.

just so you know i am not far from northampton right now....and i have been trying to get prople together to do the vintage thing for a long time but all of my plees seem to fall on deaf ears....

chicor,

come on down to philly man. i'll hang out with you!

tex "willing to be chicor's newest, bestest friend" mawby

well......just wanted to update.....thankfully we are now going to be staying in VT just moving closer to Brattleboro....i just got a job at Keene Motorsports....so anyone planing a ride this summer???? i love to ride.....

quote:
    well......just wanted to update.....thankfully we are now going to be staying in VT just moving closer to Brattleboro....i just got a job at Keene Motorsports....so anyone planing a ride this summer???? i love to ride.....
    Hell ya. Southern VT is just the gateway to northern VT, where all the great roads are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links