Vintage Ride this Weekend, NY
Close

This is a discussion on Vintage Ride this Weekend, NY within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Last reminder of the Vintage Ride I am hosting in Up State NY this weekend. Looks like it is getting big. Ride starts and stops ...

Last reminder of the Vintage Ride I am hosting in Up State NY this weekend. Looks like it is getting big. Ride starts and stops in Walton, NY. About 3 hours northwest of NYC, just1/2 hour off Rt 17.

Bikes 30 years old and more are welcome, but to be honest with you I could not tell the difference from a 1980 or a 1990, just come. Only thing I don't want are chrome dude new harleys with straight pipes and guys in chaps....

Dinner at my house Friday night for those arriving early, ride on Sat, 95 miles AM Loop, back to my place for lunch and bike show on the street, then off on the 75 mile PM loop.

Leftovers, beer, bench racing and firejumping Sat night at my place, then if folks want to, another ride on Sunday morning.

No charge for anything, but we will pass the hat for lunch and gas for the chase truck.

Up State NY has the best motorcycling roads anywhere in the North East. No Traffic and you can go miles and miles on winding country roads.

Sounds like a great event Jack, to bad my Ambassador is on the lift for some long overdue maintenance items.
    "Its amazing what can be done when you don't know you can't do it" Bill Anderson

Joe,

Too bad you can't make it, the event is a blast. Now we are possibly going to be the featured attraction in a little towns Parade.

Ride a new bike if you want, I'm not fussy...

Jack

Sponsored Links