switched to dickies 10oz denim - Page 2
Close

switched to dickies 10oz denim

This is a discussion on switched to dickies 10oz denim within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: Originally posted by coreyjdl you're not the first person to recommend the keen shoes, found the keen austin. looks perfectly appropriate Hm, those are ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    quote:Originally posted by coreyjdl

you're not the first person to recommend the keen shoes, found the keen austin. looks perfectly appropriate
    Hm, those are indeed the shoes I have. Mine are black, still look good with minimal maintenance. Interior is in excellent shape as well.
    Dictated but not read.

I have Keens as they are one of the few manufactures that make shoes wide enough for my toes. I am not liking the new styles they are making now but they fit.

As for Dickies I got some of the work pants for like $11 at Sears in the early spring I don't like the fit as much as my Ben Davis but they were 1/3 the price.

you think the keens are suitable for camping? things like that? or simply in town?

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

They take kind of a long time to dry out if you get them soaked, and the tread isn't particularly aggressive. That said, I've gone camping in mine, but pretty tame tenting at campgrounds. I've got my combats for mucky stuff.
    Dictated but not read.

has anybody tried levi's commuter jeans? seem like they could be durable. many hours on a bicycle saddle makes all my jeans have the same hole in the crotch.

i picked up some Emerica Shifter boots awhile back, when they were on sale, that have been comfortable and durable for walking and moto. i think they are discontinued but are making a signature model now.

I picked up a pair of black nubuck logger boots from Leather-Up for $60. I just broke them in after a month and I like them quite a bit. They seem pretty sturdy and they've carried me through the rain on several occasions.

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Mens-Moto...ts/195821.html

==========================
    \"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.\"
    --Oscar Wilde

I picked up a pair of black nubuck logger boots from Leather-Up for $60. I just broke them in after a month and I like them quite a bit. They seem pretty sturdy and they've carried me through the rain on several occasions.

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Mens-Moto...ts/195821.html

==========================
    \"All of us are lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.\"
    --Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links