switched to dickies 10oz denim
Close

This is a discussion on switched to dickies 10oz denim within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; and i'm actually getting a few months out of a pair of jeans instead of a week. now for shoes, i got three months of ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

and i'm actually getting a few months out of a pair of jeans instead of a week.

now for shoes, i got three months of use out of my skate shoes before the souls are paper thin, and my feet busted out. obviously i need a boot, any recommendations?

the catch is, i'm a one shoe kind of guy. (with the exception of the genuine issue black combat boots my dad gave me from when he was in the air force i use for trail riding)

i need a more casual going out to eat, working, wearing shorts PLUS all the other shit i do that shreds everything i wear.

suggestions?

looking at some teva light hiking boots

Dickies makes good cheap pants. I have some of their denim jeans for work, and their utility and carpenter jeans at home. Got em at good old Wally World. Yup, I'm not afraid to say I shop there.
    Aging fart on a soon to be antique. 86 GSXR750, 883 Cosworth kit, head milled .015, 5 angle valve job, Yosh Stg 2 cams and spring kit, Extrudehone porting, Mikuni RS38s, Hindle exhaust, Falicon crank work, Carrillo rods, 17\" Dymag wheels, EBC rotors and pads, SS lines, Ohlins shock, \"Ti\" rear spring, Raceteched forks, 127 rwhp, 10.82 @ 130.7 in the 1/4. Not the bestest or fastest, but pretty frikkin tough.

wait, shoes or shorts?

shoes, right?
    iphone generated fag

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

shoes. yes.

buy my pants at atwoods. 25 bucks. actually don't shop at walmart.

for incidentals like that i use amazon prime.

Jeez, small world, I just got a pair of Dickies jeans and four of their work shirts in the mail.
    There were their "standard" jeans I think, not the industrial. Like $20 a pair ....and the website had a $30/off if you spend $100 deal going.
    JohnnyB

no shoe suggestions though huh?

I got shoe problems .... I need like XXXXX wide and nobody makes them.
    JohnnyB

I wear work boots with shorts. Actually have some khaki dress shorts that they go quite nicely with, esp if I can get just the right gravel dust aura.

Keen makes a quality shoe. I've had mine for several years of constant use and they're still good enough to wear to work. Looking at Zappos, I think I've got the Finlays. The rubber cap toe really helps. They've got extra arch support, turns out I've got high arches and never knew it. If you wake up in the morning and those first couple of steps hurt like Hell, you probably don't have enough arch support, or maybe there's broken glass on the floor. Feels the same.

Dickies jeans are great. I bought 3 pairs on sale at Farm & Fleet a few years back and two are still good for Casual Friday. Only have a hole in one of them so far, and that's actually a tear from moving some rocks. I used to rub a hole in the crotch of a pair of Levis in about 9 months, knees blow out even sooner.
    Dictated but not read.

you're not the first person to recommend the keen shoes, found the keen austin. looks perfectly appropriate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links