Cafe Racer Forum banner

Bitchin hard bags

8K views 33 replies 10 participants last post by  kosmoemg 
#1 ·
Saw this one a few different places lately. Coolest hard bags I've ever seen! Anyone have any idea what they are? Look like they are 50's styled. Anyway, just thought someone else might find them cool.

See less See more
#13 ·
#12 ·
#20 ·
I knew someone here had to know, thanks for the links! I think they are pretty neat looking, thought they'd go great on my speedmaster with a little tweaking. So, I know some people have choppers and cruisers and such (Geet's hellaciously awesome 750 comes to mind), what do you all do with them? Strip them down or keep them as cruisers?

#21 ·
I knew someone here had to know, thanks for the links! I think they are pretty neat looking, thought they'd go great on my speedmaster with a little tweaking. So, I know some people have choppers and cruisers and such (Geet's hellaciously awesome 750 comes to mind), what do you all do with them? Strip them down or keep them as cruisers?

#25 ·
Hmm...those are pretty badass as far as bags go.

#24 ·
Hmm...those are pretty badass as far as bags go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.