Fng
Close

Fng

This is a discussion on Fng within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; First off I don't spell for shit nor do spell checks help a great deal, it's called a leraning disabilty. If you guys don't care ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fng

Fng

First off I don't spell for shit nor do spell checks help a great deal, it's called a leraning disabilty. If you guys don't care for it then get the ban stick out and give me a wack.

Secondly, I really don't no much about bikes. I had cb1 back in collage but never had the money to get the carbs rebuilt so it ran for shit. Last summer had a r6 raven when my buddy got transferred, road it twice when I clipped 100+ in second gear I said I'm done.

So other then 4 and 3 wheelers that is my extent of motor bikes. Which leads me to why I am here my wife has said that when all the kids goto collage she is getting a bike. Hat said she would like a cafe racer. (getting her something else to learn on like the bikes recommended in several threads on here ie. 250 ninja).

As my info states I am a tool and die maker so I have the god complexe that I can make anything. When I did the jeep thing I had a 79 fsj cherakee 2 door, 5" custom lift. 36tires, on board air converted ac pump, torqflight999/dana300 out of a cj. The rig kick ass. So now I have progressed In to the world of sports car 09mini Cooper jcw which I have done fabed my exhaust/suspension and other bits.

This brings me why I am here to build her the bike that she wants over the next year and half. I feel that what I lack in motor cycle experience I can make up with in other ares. Tree top, pigs linkages and the like will be cnc out of aluminum. Hell if I could make a fram lunch box size I get power coated at work. Motor work more then likely I will farm out.(Is retard on internals of motors) plus I want it to run will for her she hate when things go wrong. All the other stuff will be replace or remade.

Now to the bike, looking at eather a 70s Honda or Yamaha. Honda cb or cl in 360 to 550 rang same with the yamadog. Really the choice here is finding a running bike in decent shape at the right price

So for the moment I will just be slinking around you foram.
    Spelling challenged

Your bio says you do Greene and Green style woodwork? If so, let's see some photos of it.

In case any of you guys don't know Green and Green, here are some photos of their work (these are photos of the famous Gamble house in Pasadena, CA, built in 1908):

You're the first poor speller in memory who has a good excuse. Welcome.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Up yers! Welcame to the forim!
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Did u full out yers bio?
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

celwome to teh broad
    'old hooligan...

Your bio says you do Greene and Green style woodwork? If so, let's see some photos of it.

I like green&green over craftsmen however I have yet to attempted a peace in there style. Every thing I have done thouse far has been craftsmen or empire or collage sheik. Pic will come need to get a photobucket account and have my 16year old show me how to post pic.(computer stuped). Sadly wood working has been water down to making part for our business http://www.greyfeathertoys.com/
    Spelling challenged

Spelling challenged? Work on it,,,, please. It sucks to have to wade through bad spelling and grammer. Yup, we all make mistakes, but most people try to make an effort. It shouldn't be a big deal for a "tool and die maker". Think of it as a tolerance. You don't need to hold a "+ or - .0005" tolerance, but a "+ or - .005" tolerance is a hell of a lot better than a "+ or - 1/16".
    Aging fart on a soon to be antique. 86 GSXR750, 883 Cosworth kit, head milled .015, 5 angle valve job, Yosh Stg 2 cams and spring kit, Extrudehone porting, Mikuni RS38s, Hindle exhaust, Falicon crank work, Carrillo rods, 17\" Dymag wheels, EBC rotors and pads, SS lines, Ohlins shock, \"Ti\" rear spring, Raceteched forks, 127 rwhp, 10.82 @ 130.7 in the 1/4. Not the bestest or fastest, but pretty frikkin tough.

Tabby I love people like you that feel it is a lack of trying. My brain is not wired to retain the fundamental building block of our spelled language. I here sounds total diffrent then you do. Telling me to work on it would tantamount for me telling you to building an interlocking progressive lamination die.
    Spelling challenged

Touche'
    Aging fart on a soon to be antique. 86 GSXR750, 883 Cosworth kit, head milled .015, 5 angle valve job, Yosh Stg 2 cams and spring kit, Extrudehone porting, Mikuni RS38s, Hindle exhaust, Falicon crank work, Carrillo rods, 17\" Dymag wheels, EBC rotors and pads, SS lines, Ohlins shock, \"Ti\" rear spring, Raceteched forks, 127 rwhp, 10.82 @ 130.7 in the 1/4. Not the bestest or fastest, but pretty frikkin tough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links