My old stomping ground.
Close

My old stomping ground.

This is a discussion on My old stomping ground. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I lived less than a mile down the hill from where they start recording this "other side of the trees", not the best riders but ...

My old stomping ground.

I lived less than a mile down the hill from where they start recording this "other side of the trees", not the best riders but one of the best roads I know for superbikes. When I lived there you could get times with next no cars what so ever. We would practice sliding that first right they go through as you can spot cars for a long way in both directions.

The automobile drivers on that road seam to be very considerate of motorcycles. That’s cool!
    "Its amazing what can be done when you don't know you can't do it" Bill Anderson

The automobile drivers on that road seam to be very considerate of motorcycles. That’s cool!
    "Its amazing what can be done when you don't know you can't do it" Bill Anderson

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

We broke them in during the 80s, generally we would just blow past everyone like they were not moving. These guys slowed and waited to pass? If you go at the wrong time there are down hill bicycle tours, I hate to say how we dealt with them. zip zap zooom

We broke them in during the 80s, generally we would just blow past everyone like they were not moving. These guys slowed and waited to pass? If you go at the wrong time there are down hill bicycle tours, I hate to say how we dealt with them. zip zap zooom

Cant leave out Hana highway, nice for an all out turn to turn workout, just stay on the road for sure as it has some 150'+ drop-offs.

Cant leave out Hana highway, nice for an all out turn to turn workout, just stay on the road for sure as it has some 150'+ drop-offs.

Sponsored Links