Maintenance
Close

Maintenance

This is a discussion on Maintenance within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; OK, you know the post a pic of your bike sticky that is on the top of the general section...... well, occasionally when I'm bored, ...

Thread: Maintenance

Maintenance

OK, you know the post a pic of your bike sticky that is on the top of the general section......

well, occasionally when I'm bored, I go through it and delete all of the fragmented pictures or the photobucket links that are deleted, etc.

that is why that thread is down from 17 pages to 14 right now. the big loser this round was UKtony who obviously isn't using photobucket anymore.

if you had more than 10 posts, and only one of your photos was unsupported but the other two, three, etc...were still hosted somewhere and visable, i edited your post to delete the fragmented or unhosted photo.

if you had an ad in your signature line like one new guy did....you just got deleted....sorry dude (whoever you are, but rules are rules).

i do this from time to time as it is the #1 thread in general and it gets a lot of looks from new people or visitors and i want it to have content and pictures that make sense.

that is all.

tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

BTW: feel free to go and update your original post, or start a new one with a new bike or completed project. please keep project bikes in the appropriate section (PROJECT BIKES), as that will probably be my next round of maintenance to that thread.

cheers,

tex
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Sponsored Links