yeah, i have nothing better to do....... - Page 2
Close

yeah, i have nothing better to do.......

This is a discussion on yeah, i have nothing better to do....... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: Yep, flying parabolics will bring the dirt out of the weirdest places. Nevermind the dog and cats getting sick, I couldn't do more than ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    quote:
    Yep, flying parabolics will bring the dirt out of the weirdest places. Nevermind the dog and cats getting sick, I couldn't do more than 1 before I got sick. I wonder if they still train astronauts in the "vomit commet" 707?

FR
    FR, you fly?

They upgraded the vomit comet from 707s to a kc135s and retired the kcs in 2004. They now use c-9s skytrians (DC-9s) and 727s. There is a company called zero gravity corp which does some of the NASA flights as a subcontractor and they offer tourist flights for civilians for $3,750 a person.

http://www.nogravity.com/home_full1.aspx

The worst "dirt" expirence is when my father and I rolled a rented 150 aerobat and about 20 cigarette buts, a couple of old french fries and a pair of size 14 womens panties fell to the ceiling, along with a fire extinguisher that we didn't know was in the plane (scared the crap out of me). Neither I nor my father smoke so all those waisted butts just about pegged the gag meter. We never rented another airplane after that.

FR
    That's pretty funny. I guess you could peg the gag meter in a 150 aerobat. I've never done any aerobatics, though I've always wanted to. Just never had the money to justify it. There's a nice Decathalon near me that I could've gotten checked out in, but I never did. Someday, when I'm not so into the bike scene, I'll get back into flying. 750 hrs. Single/multi engine commercial instrument, land.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links