If I was crazy before... - Page 2
Close

If I was crazy before...

This is a discussion on If I was crazy before... within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Thanks guys. The carb is a 24mm OKO flatslide that my friend gave me the other day. It's a interesting design since it has a ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks guys.
    The carb is a 24mm OKO flatslide that my friend gave me the other day.
    It's a interesting design since it has a flat front and conical rear on the slide, with a powerjet.

Geeto...you know you love it and want to see it in action this weekend.

Larry -
    Larry

Doesn't mean I am not gonna bust your balls about mopeds.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Doesn't mean I am not gonna bust your balls about mopeds.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

What can I say?...I have more fun on my small bikes in the city than larger displacement ones.

Look at Roper, I see him ride into work everyday on his VTR250.
    Maybe one day if I move out of the city I'll get a modern 750 or something along those lines.

On another note...After work, I did some grinding, cutting, rewelding of the Simonini pipe I had today.
    This is how it turned out...I'm kinda digging the high sweep. I usually don't like that look unless it's more subtle. Good pipe though, high and hard hitting when the pipe hits.

Larry

What can I say?...I have more fun on my small bikes in the city than larger displacement ones.

Look at Roper, I see him ride into work everyday on his VTR250.
    Maybe one day if I move out of the city I'll get a modern 750 or something along those lines.

On another note...After work, I did some grinding, cutting, rewelding of the Simonini pipe I had today.
    This is how it turned out...I'm kinda digging the high sweep. I usually don't like that look unless it's more subtle. Good pipe though, high and hard hitting when the pipe hits.

Larry

I've been thinking of getting something like that when I sell the KZ. I LOVE my FZ sooo much I don't really want to ride the KZ anymore and a little bitch like that would be fun.
    I look at it this way - I have a Scion XB that I drive some times; and when I do I'm never tempted to drive in "excess", don't think it's even possible in an XB. Anyway, when I drive my 911 I get frustrated because most of my driving is local and the car HATES low speed, low rpm driving. I can't very well be winding that thing out on the way to pick my girls up at school. it's raises eyebrows. I kinda feel the same way riding the FZ, not a great low speed, low rpm bike. I figure a little stripped ped like that would be a blast to and from work.
    1988 FZ600

I've been thinking of getting something like that when I sell the KZ. I LOVE my FZ sooo much I don't really want to ride the KZ anymore and a little bitch like that would be fun.
    I look at it this way - I have a Scion XB that I drive some times; and when I do I'm never tempted to drive in "excess", don't think it's even possible in an XB. Anyway, when I drive my 911 I get frustrated because most of my driving is local and the car HATES low speed, low rpm driving. I can't very well be winding that thing out on the way to pick my girls up at school. it's raises eyebrows. I kinda feel the same way riding the FZ, not a great low speed, low rpm bike. I figure a little stripped ped like that would be a blast to and from work.
    1988 FZ600

Larry, are you kind of a small dude? I think a good hotrodded (sic) ped would be fun but I'd need one for each buttcheek!
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

Larry, are you kind of a small dude? I think a good hotrodded (sic) ped would be fun but I'd need one for each buttcheek!
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    ~Albert Einstein

I dig it.
    "Its amazing what can be done when you don't know you can't do it" Bill Anderson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links