show off your bike, win $30. - Page 6
Close

show off your bike, win $30.

This is a discussion on show off your bike, win $30. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Step right up gents and pimp your ride......

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Step right up gents and pimp your ride...
    Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

quote:Originally posted by RRAL

Authentic lifestyle is about being yourself and not bowing to corporate marketing machines or fake attitude doushbaggery. It's about keeping it about the ride, and not what you ride or what you wear. To me it's about doing what I want to do and not caring what others think and not being an arrogant jerk about it. It's about putting miles on the bike.
    Perhaps because English is my second language, I am having hard time understanding what any of this actually means. I have read it 10 times or so, and while I understand the individual words, the whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Could anyone please elaborate and explain what it all means?

Authentic lifestyle is about being yourself and not bowing to corporate marketing machines or fake attitude doushbaggery. It's about keeping it about the ride, and not what you ride or what you wear. To me it's about doing what I want to do and not caring what others think and not being an arrogant jerk about it. It's about putting miles on the bike.
    Perhaps because English is my second language, I am having hard time understanding what any of this actually means. I have read it 10 times or so, and while I understand the individual words, the whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Could anyone please elaborate and explain what it all means?

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

"Authentic lifestyle is about being yourself and not bowing to corporate marketing machines or fake attitude doushbaggery. It's about keeping it about the ride, and not what you ride or what you wear. To me it's about doing what I want to do and not caring what others think and not being an arrogant jerk about it. It's about putting miles on the bike."

"Perhaps because English is my second language, I am having hard time understanding what any of this actually means. I have read it 10 times or so, and while I understand the individual words, the whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Could anyone please elaborate and explain what it all means? "

He thinks Peter Pan is real.
    ed

"Authentic lifestyle is about being yourself and not bowing to corporate marketing machines or fake attitude doushbaggery. It's about keeping it about the ride, and not what you ride or what you wear. To me it's about doing what I want to do and not caring what others think and not being an arrogant jerk about it. It's about putting miles on the bike."

"Perhaps because English is my second language, I am having hard time understanding what any of this actually means. I have read it 10 times or so, and while I understand the individual words, the whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Could anyone please elaborate and explain what it all means? "

He thinks Peter Pan is real.
    ed

quote:Originally posted by cb650pk

English is my first language and that doesn't make any sense. It does not follow the rules of logical arguments.

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

quote:Originally posted by cb650pk

English is my first language and that doesn't make any sense. It does not follow the rules of logical arguments.

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links