A scammer called me what?? - Page 2
Close

A scammer called me what??

This is a discussion on A scammer called me what?? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: Originally posted by Geeto67 doesn't sound like a spammer. sounds like a kid looking for a cheap bike. +1...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

doesn't sound like a spammer. sounds like a kid looking for a cheap bike.
    +1
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Yep - more than likely some dumb ass kid or serial low-baller than a scammer.

Still, pretty funny shit right there.

Yep - more than likely some dumb ass kid or serial low-baller than a scammer.

Still, pretty funny shit right there.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

For the record I believe that father fucker is intended to be more hurtful than mother fucker just because on top of the incest taboo you have gay butt sex as well. However if you are actually gay it doesn't really have the same bite, furthermore I imagine gay people would prefer father fucker as an insult just because it is an insult unique to their predelection. So to sum up, that dude sounds pretty gay.

Still don't see how he is a spammer or a scammer, just a dickhead low baller.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

For the record I believe that father fucker is intended to be more hurtful than mother fucker just because on top of the incest taboo you have gay butt sex as well. However if you are actually gay it doesn't really have the same bite, furthermore I imagine gay people would prefer father fucker as an insult just because it is an insult unique to their predelection. So to sum up, that dude sounds pretty gay.

- Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

FWIW, this guy has emailed me lowball offers on 3 separate occasions now:

ZX11 @ $1200 - he offered me $400 saying "I know you think it's worth more, but it isn't. I'll give you $400 cash" (it sold for $1200 because that's what it was worth)

FZ250 Phazer @ $800 - he offered me $250 cash (it's still for sale).

FJ1100 @ $900 - he offered me $400 (this is the bike in question - and I've taken the ad down as I've changed my mind and I'm going to keep it).

Each time I have stipulated in the ads NOT to email or text offers, but to call me if you're interested.

So, maybe he's not a "scammer", but he's a serial lowballer.....and probably gay.

FWIW, this guy has emailed me lowball offers on 3 separate occasions now:

ZX11 @ $1200 - he offered me $400 saying "I know you think it's worth more, but it isn't. I'll give you $400 cash" (it sold for $1200 because that's what it was worth)

FZ250 Phazer @ $800 - he offered me $250 cash (it's still for sale).

FJ1100 @ $900 - he offered me $400 (this is the bike in question - and I've taken the ad down as I've changed my mind and I'm going to keep it).

Each time I have stipulated in the ads NOT to email or text offers, but to call me if you're interested.

So, maybe he's not a "scammer", but he's a serial lowballer.....and probably gay.

Yup sounds like 15 year old kid throwing shit against the wall. You didn't mention you had a history with him. I say you keep it going send him something back affirming his gayness.
    - Samuel Beckett
    - Kevin Kelly

quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

You should send him/her a tweaked version of this.
    "Its amazing what can be done when you don't know you can't do it" Bill Anderson

Why not just say yes and then give him an adress in a shitty area?

I had a bike listed and this asshat would not stop emailing me. was offering less then $100 on a bike that wsa listed for $2000.
    a few times a day he would email asking if it sold and that if it had not then it was beacuse it was over priced and he would help me take it off my hands.....thanks

I finally emailed him back "yes, when can you pick up?"
    was going to give him an address on 3rd ave in bayshore or some place in mastic and tell him i lived around back and to bang on the windows when he got there......i chickened out....i shouldnt have
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links