Am I out of line in my thought process? - Page 6
Close

Am I out of line in my thought process?

This is a discussion on Am I out of line in my thought process? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Reading this thread reminds me of something Owen Wister wrote in 1902. If you have never heard of Owen Wister, well, -- all this talk of "market forces" "20 dollars" "online tire mounting" (I think that's a joke) "customer service" "just because I am young, does not mean you can speak to me this way" - really? Where did you hear that? who filled your mushy head with that nonsense - your girlfriend? Do you think men, as a matter of fact, usually devote time to having conversations with infants? Of course not - it's ridiculous.

In 1902 Owen Wister wrote a novel he called "The Virginian" - it should be required reading for you generation zero quislings like "thelan60"- one of the lines in this seminal classic is (pp) " . . . this place has stopped being a nation and has become just a strip of land populated by weak men fighting over money.

You'd seriously rather fight over swedish automobiles, skateboards, girlfriends and money than learn a valuable skill?

Really?

Reading this thread reminds me of something Owen Wister wrote in 1902. If you have never heard of Owen Wister, well, -- all this talk of "market forces" "20 dollars" "online tire mounting" (I think that's a joke) "customer service" "just because I am young, does not mean you can speak to me this way" - really? Where did you hear that? who filled your mushy head with that nonsense - your girlfriend? Do you think men, as a matter of fact, usually devote time to having conversations with infants? Of course not - it's ridiculous.

In 1902 Owen Wister wrote a novel he called "The Virginian" - it should be required reading for you generation zero quislings like "thelan60"- one of the lines in this seminal classic is (pp) " . . . this place has stopped being a nation and has become just a strip of land populated by weak men fighting over money.

You'd seriously rather fight over swedish automobiles, skateboards, girlfriends and money than learn a valuable skill?

Really?

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

East Lansing/Georgetown, Michigan/Kentucky, USA.
    to: "trepanned"

Is the post above supposed to be comical? Because it was a quite feeble attempt...

I posted, what I thought, was a somewhat relevant story concerning customer service. I don't see why the insults were necessary. I could understand a "cool story, bro" or any insult that was at least funny.

BBB = Better Business Bureau

to: "trepanned"

Is the post above supposed to be comical? Because it was a quite feeble attempt...

I posted, what I thought, was a somewhat relevant story concerning customer service. I don't see why the insults were necessary. I could understand a "cool story, bro" or any insult that was at least funny.

BBB = Better Business Bureau

For the record, I'm done. I don't get caught up in senseless arguments on forums. Call me a pussy all you want, I will go back to lurking this site for useful information. Feel free to keep stroking the massive hard-on you just gave yourself telling me off.

For the record, I'm done. I don't get caught up in senseless arguments on forums. Call me a pussy all you want, I will go back to lurking this site for useful information. Feel free to keep stroking the massive hard-on you just gave yourself telling me off.

I'm supposed to be funny? I'm not senselessly arguing, either. I'm telling you to pull your head out of your ass. I never called you a pussy, either. I implied that you are a weak man and I called you a quisling.

As far as useful information is concerned, you can really only find that by doing it yourself. A lot of the guys here have done that but you have not, so you get to be the dopey, bucktoothed, red headed stepchild for another 20 years or so. Unless you start reading Owen Wister or something.

P.S. Please don't leave. We wouldn't know how to proceed without your wisdom and experience.

I'm supposed to be funny? I'm not senselessly arguing, either. I'm telling you to pull your head out of your ass. I never called you a pussy, either. I implied that you are a weak man and I called you a quisling.

As far as useful information is concerned, you can really only find that by doing it yourself. A lot of the guys here have done that but you have not, so you get to be the dopey, bucktoothed, red headed stepchild for another 20 years or so. Unless you start reading Owen Wister or something.

P.S. Please don't leave. We wouldn't know how to proceed without your wisdom and experience.

Altamonte Springs, Fl. USA, Bridgend, South Wales, U.K.
    I think the lawnmower tyre change on YouTube would be better for newbies'
    It shows the way to change a tyre with screwdrivers, hammers and vice grips
    It does however, give a better explanation of WHY you do things instead of just watch this and do what I do.
    Explanation of 'drop center' isn't perfect, but, it's better than most
    (about 1min 45sec)

I dabble in rocket science, when I\'m not picking my nose
    The other night I gave my girlfriend an orgasm, but, she spat it back at me

'you can take my word for it or argue until you find out I'm right'

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Sponsored Links