those crazy young australians - Page 2
Close

those crazy young australians

This is a discussion on those crazy young australians within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by Cyorg and high cholesterol from all the fucking shrimp..... you nomadic pom rejects take your sports too seriously. I mean, dwarf tossing ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: those crazy young australians

Quote Originally Posted by Cyorg View Post
    and high cholesterol from all the fucking shrimp.....
    you nomadic pom rejects take your sports too seriously. I mean, dwarf tossing is one thing, but onto an open flame grill?

we can offer yous a fuckin prawn but sproggo.

Johnny only went tits up cos he left his pluggers on the veranda and was clearly too sober to be in the saddle. Poofta drongo fuckstick.
    Greasyspoon likes this.
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

Quote Originally Posted by engel View Post
    you nomadic pom rejects take your sports too seriously. I mean, dwarf tossing is one thing, but onto an open flame grill?

Johnny only went tits up cos he left his pluggers on the veranda and was clearly too sober to be in the saddle. Poofta drongo fuckstick.
    I thought you guys from down under spoke English. English is my first language and I have absolutely no idea what you are saying here.

Translation??

Quote Originally Posted by JackC View Post
    I thought you guys from down under spoke English. English is my first language and I have absolutely no idea what you are saying here.

Translation??
    Be careful what you wish for.
    engel likes this.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JackC View Post

Translation??
    I'm with you. I think he's insulting me back which I've been patiently waiting for.... I get a few words and it sounds like he might be questioning my sexual preferences, but I'm really not sure. Maybe its some sort of prison code?

as requested jack:

"hello dweller of the northern americas. Whilst we fully understand the stereotype foisted on you by paul hogan in the 80's generating some confusion as to our vernacular, "throw another shrimp on the barbie" when utilised by your compatriots to attempt assimilation and appearing less out of place earmarks you to immediate derision to all bar other americans who think this is how we talk.

were you after a piece of frucht de meer, we'll gladly furnish you with a crustacean cooked or otherwise to your specific taste.

the strapping young lad in the video who alighted at speed from his motorised bicyclette sustained his accident due to inappropriate attire for the riding conditions and the wrong attitude to the task at hand. Were he in sandals and previously consumed a nervous disposition easing amber ale and had more relaxing footwear as sandals rather than being hopped up on sucrose laced milk deratives, his prowess would have been measurably improved and none of this kerfuffle would have ensued. I believe him to be a well meaning fellow simply misinformed and unaware of his surroundings and perhaps some chastisement may be in order."

hope that helps.

cyorg: none of this was directed at you, or affront taken by your words. An exchange of insults only occurs if the insultee takes umbrage to the initial jibe, not the case in this scenario.

That said, if your latent sexual preferences derived pangs of being persecuted when there were none, perhaps some soul searching may be in order.

translation: dude, i never called you gay, maybe the complex you got ain't a complex after all. Its nothing to be ashamed of, perhaps some day you'll meet the right man and you can retire this hetero facade.

(Not so much with me, but i wish you luck with your endeavours. )
    Last edited by engel; 02-11-2015 at 12:22 PM.
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

A dude on another Blog thinks this is the band that hillsy plays in.

Youtube: Dead Kelly 4561

It looks like a downunder anthropology lesson. Aussis are interesting peoples.

Danger, is my business."

Little far north for hillsy.

doesn't warrant translation but's fucken funny.

Apt lyrics too:

as requested jack:

"hello dweller of the northern americas. Whilst we fully understand the stereotype foisted on you by paul hogan in the 80's generating some confusion as to our vernacular, "throw another shrimp on the barbie" when utilised by your compatriots to attempt assimilation and appearing less out of place earmarks you to immediate derision to all bar other americans who think this is how we talk.

were you after a piece of frucht de meer, we'll gladly furnish you with a crustacean cooked or otherwise to your specific taste.

the strapping young lad in the video who alighted at speed from his motorised bicyclette sustained his accident due to inappropriate attire for the riding conditions and the wrong attitude to the task at hand. Were he in sandals and previously consumed a nervous disposition easing amber ale and had more relaxing footwear as sandals rather than being hopped up on sucrose laced milk deratives, his prowess would have been measurably improved and none of this kerfuffle would have ensued. I believe him to be a well meaning fellow simply misinformed and unaware of his surroundings and perhaps some chastisement may be in order."

May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders

hope that helps.

cyorg: none of this was directed at you, or affront taken by your words. An exchange of insults only occurs if the insultee takes umbrage to the initial jibe, not the case in this scenario.

That said, if your latent sexual preferences derived pangs of being persecuted when there were none, perhaps some soul searching may be in order.

translation: dude, i never called you gay, maybe the complex you got ain't a complex after all. Its nothing to be ashamed of, perhaps some day you'll meet the right man and you can retire this hetero facade.

(Not so much with me, but i wish you luck with your endeavours. )
    Hey thanks for the translation. Certainly no offence taken or intended. Just for the record, any belief of mine that you folk are strange and unusual people has nothing to do Paul Hogan and those horrible movies. It stems from my exposure to what I assume are "normal every day Australians" . Some areas of our province are overrun with them and I've also worked with a few. I'm not sure if you consider them real Australians or not, but I also cohabitated with a couple of Tasmanians. We just shared a house... it wasn't any sort of "relationship", although (as you stated), there is nothing wrong with that. Likable bunch, but it did take a while getting used to being around them in public. That's where that expression "you can't say cunt in Canada"came from.
    Although I often have difficulty thinking straight, it has nothing to do with my sexual orientation and if we ever crossed paths in real life you wouldn't need to be concerned about getting a complimentary reach around. Actually your "complex" reference reminds me of my mother commenting on someone's homophobic behavior. I wouldn't call myself homophobic, but does that fact that I'm not totally comfortable with the gay guy thing, but really ok with the lesbian thing make me a bad person? Yes I know this is a motorcycle forum and this isn't the place..... we should all be back discussing steering head bearings.

Old Aussie saying: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders
    Last edited by Cyorg; 02-11-2015 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyorg View Post
    Hey thanks for the translation. Certainly no offence taken or intended. Just for the record, any belief of mine that you folk are strange and unusual people has nothing to do Paul Hogan and those horrible movies. It stems from my exposure to what I assume are "normal every day Australians" . Some areas of our province are overrun with them and I've also worked with a few. I'm not sure if you consider them real Australians or not, but I also cohabitated with a couple of Tasmanians. We just shared a house... it wasn't any sort of "relationship", although (as you stated), there is nothing wrong with that. Likable bunch, but it did take a while getting used to being around them in public. That's where that expression "you can't say cunt in Canada"came from.
    Although I often have difficulty thinking straight, it has nothing to do with my sexual orientation and if we ever crossed paths in real life you wouldn't need to be concerned about getting a complimentary reach around. Actually your "complex" reference reminds me of my mother commenting on someone's homophobic behavior. I wouldn't call myself homophobic, but does that fact that I'm not totally comfortable with the gay guy thing, but really ok with the lesbian thing make me a bad person? Yes I know this is a motorcycle forum and this isn't the place..... we should all be back discussing steering head bearings.
    You should watch that video.

Going from the Australians I've known personally, Mad Max wasn't a movie, but a documentary.

Danger, is my business."

Little far north for hillsy.

doesn't warrant translation but's fucken funny.

Apt lyrics too:

Haha - yeah, they're pretty funny.

Kinda remind me of an Aussie Brujeria....except Brujeria are wearing bandanas so they don't get recognised / deported / jailed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links