Kenessex to the FZ courtesy phone
Close

This is a discussion on Kenessex to the FZ courtesy phone within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hey Ken, my calendar reminded me to remind you about rear sets. Shoot me an email if its easier mjdonatello @ comcast.net Thanks. Unga, haven't ...

Hey Ken, my calendar reminded me to remind you about rear sets. Shoot me an email if its easier mjdonatello @ comcast.net Thanks.

Unga, haven't touched my bike in a week, family stuff keeping me busy. Still interested in the Penske so as soon as I can get the it ill measure. Thanks
    1988 FZ600

quote:Originally posted by mickey356

Hey Ken, my calendar reminded me to remind you about rear sets. Shoot me an email if its easier mjdonatello @ comcast.net Thanks.

Unga, haven't touched my bike in a week, family stuff keeping me busy. Still interested in the Penske so as soon as I can get the it ill measure. Thanks
    Hey Mickey,

I never made it to my garage, so the rearsets are still just sitting there on my DT1. I won't be able to get them until the end of December. Sorry, but family stuff took up all of my time on this trip.

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

quote:Originally posted by mickey356

Hey Mickey,

I never made it to my garage, so the rearsets are still just sitting there on my DT1. I won't be able to get them until the end of December. Sorry, but family stuff took up all of my time on this trip.

Ken
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

No worries, Ken. I've been in the same spot, family stuff is taking all my time. It's been in the 70's all week and I haven't even been able to look at my bike. We'll catch up.
    1988 FZ600

No worries, Ken. I've been in the same spot, family stuff is taking all my time. It's been in the 70's all week and I haven't even been able to look at my bike. We'll catch up.
    1988 FZ600

Sponsored Links