storm - Page 3
Close

storm

This is a discussion on storm within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; From the looks of the news NYC got it pretty bad. Subways flooded as well as lots of street flooding. Airports dealing with damage. A ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: storm

From the looks of the news NYC got it pretty bad. Subways flooded as well as lots of street flooding. Airports dealing with damage. A million people still without power. The news has a tendency to sensationalize things but even if they are it still looks horrible up there. No doubt they'll be up and running in a couple days and things will get back to normal.
    It literally came right over where I live and we got nothing but high winds, moderate flooding, power outages, etc... I guess since they were on the back side of it they got pounded by the wind and surge.
    As soon as power is back up let us all know you're OK, OK?
    1988 FZ600

30 miles west of nyc,no power, may be week or more before we get it back, trees down all over,lots of neighbors homes punctured by falling trees, had to squeeze car under tree and over wires to get out, but no damage to home and have generator so all is really fine

30 miles west of nyc,no power, may be week or more before we get it back, trees down all over,lots of neighbors homes punctured by falling trees, had to squeeze car under tree and over wires to get out, but no damage to home and have generator so all is really fine

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

its the main headine news here in UK, were all praying for y'all so stay safe.
    'old hooligan...

its the main headine news here in UK, were all praying for y'all so stay safe.
    'old hooligan...

Brooklyn and queens (excluding rockaway and coney island) fared relatively well. I never even lost power. Staten island-fucked, lower manhattan-fucked. Geets has fam and bikes out on longisland-fucked so maybe he is tending to them.
    Internet arguments are like the special olympics. If you win you're still retarded

Brooklyn and queens (excluding rockaway and coney island) fared relatively well. I never even lost power. Staten island-fucked, lower manhattan-fucked. Geets has fam and bikes out on longisland-fucked so maybe he is tending to them.
    Internet arguments are like the special olympics. If you win you're still retarded

Gee to, Jag, and Derby are ok....as they posted up on FB. Not sure about Buckets or others as we aren't on FB together. Larry Bones moved last week to the land of the Amish.....so he should be ok.

My work is still closed in Brooklyn as we are in zone a, right at the Hudson and East River. Saw picks of the building....and water level stained the building bricks up 5 feet. Luckily we are on the 5th floor....and we sell waterproof clothing.
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Gee to, Jag, and Derby are ok....as they posted up on FB. Not sure about Buckets or others as we aren't on FB together. Larry Bones moved last week to the land of the Amish.....so he should be ok.

My work is still closed in Brooklyn as we are in zone a, right at the Hudson and East River. Saw picks of the building....and water level stained the building bricks up 5 feet. Luckily we are on the 5th floor....and we sell waterproof clothing.
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

oh yeah, kinda forgot about redhook. Its flooded pretty bad.

Tex, I'm not on FB. I still have a phone with buttons, no cable, steal internet, no washer dryer in my house or dishwasher, light my joints with wooden matches, etc.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links