New to forum, new to bikes, just wanted to say Hi.
Close

This is a discussion on New to forum, new to bikes, just wanted to say Hi. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hello all. I am new to this forum, somewhat new to bikes, and have always thought the Cafe Racer was awesome looking. As I said ...

Hello all. I am new to this forum, somewhat new to bikes, and have always thought the Cafe Racer was awesome looking.

As I said I am pretty new to bikes as only riding dirt bikes when I was younger. I use to be into older cars and was building a 65 Rambler American that I shoehorned a Mopar 318 V8 into. Long story short I am getting out of cars and into bikes. Wanted to do something different. I have acquired a 1981 Honda CX 500. Selling my car and the guy is kicking in the bike along with the deal so that I would come down a couple hundred bucks.

I will start a project thread for the bike because I can never leave anything alone. You gotta make it yours right? I look forward to help and info from this community. I think I kinda know what the cafe racer is all about but who knows. I am a total newbie.

If anyone has any good pointers for me about how I can find more about the cafe racer scene I would greatly appreciate it. The internet is my friend for acquiring knowledge but nothing is better than real life advice from real life people.

How do grfiter!

Cool! ---RIP

Sponsored Links