Thanks Joe - Page 2
Close

Thanks Joe

This is a discussion on Thanks Joe within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; yeah yeah yeah, keep living in sin brother. but never put that ring on that finger. biggest mistake you will ever make. actually, there comes ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Joe

yeah yeah yeah, keep living in sin brother. but never put that ring on that finger. biggest mistake you will ever make. actually, there comes a point where theres no reason to not get hooked. if your womans cool enough with the bikes and your lifestyle, and shes proven it by hanging around for so long, why not. its the least you can do for her if she wants to. hell, she puts up with your ass day in and day out for 9 friggin years. (oops, a little personal info there). and i dont mean just aaron here. i know kirsten doesnt want kids and she really actually kinda likes the whole bike scene. (she pays for her share of my racing too) hell, she could get me jeans and take me to dinner for my birthday, instead she gets me things like road racing boots or a helmet or a new tent. she is very cool. she even puts up with bikes in the house. we currently have a 68 cub in the family room. hell, if i take any longer getting my bonneville back together, she may even pay for that!! im just a loser for not marrying a good woman like that. sometimes i wonder what the hell im thinking.

i say, make an honest woman out of her if she wants. as long as shes cool with us. i think we give her the nod. besides, she takes good pictures.

jc

Much better off living in sin, that is unless she's richer then Bill Gates. But it's not something I'm gonna worry about, I'm just a poor, old, fat biker, that has to save his pennies for rubber for the bike.

hey, i scraped 220 bucks outta my change jar ths week for a new helmet. and compared to me, my girlfriend might as well be bill gates. friggin 60k a year to work at home in her pajamas all day watching tv. and hey, were all not as skinny as arron!!

jc

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I beleve the reason for that has to do with age, Aaron also has a hottie to help keep him in shape. Of course it could be my intense like of beer as well. No wonder I have to raid the change all the time.

gee, the only thing my hottie does to keep me in such fine shape is feed me and complain about my ever growing bald spot. (the one on my head) its an uphill battle for me too. just a different hill. i dont know if any one gets cycle world but there is a cute little aeromachi cafe racer featured in it.

JC

While the nice little Caferacer, does tend to help take care of one's riding jones, it dosen't do a damn thing about the DSB. (Ask Arron for what that means) It's a good thing I didn't get into motorcycling to pick up chicks, not that it would have helped me anyway, I is one ugly mother. So on this sorry note, I think I'll got for a blast, it ain't that cold out.

aaron???

jc

Yeah Arron, he's the one on vacation on a whim of the better half. I get all the dirt, he's being watched. No way is he going to claim ignorance, he's busted.

hey, my girlfreind makes me do the same thing too!! the cool thing is we do fun stuff. snowboarding, south america. gotta go, gotta watch uberbike!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links