A Swap Meet With Real Rusty Parts And A Bike Show With A Cafe' Class
Close

This is a discussion on A Swap Meet With Real Rusty Parts And A Bike Show With A Cafe' Class within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Folks, I'm new to the list, but a long time enthusiast and swap meet/vintage motorcycle event promoter. Lowbrow Customs has asked me to help them ...

Folks, I'm new to the list, but a long time enthusiast and swap meet/vintage motorcycle event promoter. Lowbrow Customs has asked me to help them put on a real swap meet and bike show for their customer appreciation day they call "Lowbrow Customs' Midwest Moto Swap Saturday, June 15th from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Medina County Fairgrounds in Medina, Ohio. Below is a press release and links to more info. The cool part is tha the event cost is super cheap: $5.00 admission and $20-$30 forvendor spaces. Bike Show entry is FREE and there will be tons of door prizes and other goodies.

Lowbrow Customs announces its inaugural Midwest Motoswap Customer Appreciation Gala Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Medina County Fairgrounds in Medina, Ohio.
    The growing list of activities includes a bike show, food, tons of cool goodies from Lowbrow and their partner outfits, live music, a sell-your-bike corral and a vintage bike swap meet produced by veteran promoter Will Stoner.
    Admission is only $5.00. Enthusiasts 16 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
    10’ X 10 indoor swap meet vendor spots are $20.00 and $30.00 for 18’ X 20’outside spaces. Both include two admissions per space. The swap meet is limited to bikes, parts, literature and memorabilia. Sorry, no jewelry or leather.
    Bike Show entry is free, as is the sell-your-bike corral.
    For the latest information, go to the Lowbrow Customs page on Facebook, Lowbrow Customs - Stock and custom motorcycle parts for Harley Davidson, Triumph and Yamaha. Specializing in parts for Sportster, Big Twin, Bonneville and the XS 650 or contact [email protected], 855-4-LOWBROW, or [email protected], 440-591-5099.

If you have any questions, feel free to call me at the number above\, email me offlist.

Will

It's been a while. Do we still get mad about lousy bios?
    1988 GL1500

I dunno, Will is a pretty well known and liked guy in the realm of motorcycle shows. I am willing to overlook it if anyone else is.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Sponsored Links