A Possible Title option..
Close

This is a discussion on A Possible Title option.. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Seems there is an easyer way to get bikes tiltled that are over 15+ years and under 300cc's.. I am even seeing options for those ...

Seems there is an easyer way to get bikes tiltled that are over 15+ years and under 300cc's..

I am even seeing options for those 15+ and over 300cc..

read the thread...Yes, its fairly long, yet pretty informative and as of its last post, still a valid avenue..

How to get proof of ownership for a bike w/no title - ADVrider

thoughts????

Yippy !!! the YG1 may just become a real high milage road bike and not just a vintage pit bike!!!
    78' SR500
    64' YG1S
    15' XT250

Yes, but only If the state where you live accepts a "transferable Vermont registration" instead of an actual title to then register and get plates in your home state. Otherwise you are just riding around with an out of state plate (and do not have an actual title to sell the bike in the future... unless you can dupe someone into taking your "transferable Vermont registration ). I would not ride around here with an out of state plate. ( Well maybe a Wi plate is ok ) Just asking to be pulled over. We do have a court title bond process here in IL , however that would take 3 years and $2,000 to explain.

Sponsored Links