Cafe Racer Forum banner

Heh, a project named "****" on DTT, and my contribution.

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ffarl 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sicilians are just Sicilians mlinder. Thats enough. Jokes. Donno, it's easy to get butt hurt about shit like this, but in the end this is also the internet. Is kinda odd more so. More to home, I know if my grandfather was still around he'd smack the kid without thinking for naming his bike that out of principle. Even if he is Italian. He would tell us of a time where that word and spit would come out of peoples mouths in tandem. Times change I guess. It's also DTT where it is protocol to name your bike and jack off to it.

#3 ·
Far from butt hurt, BBBD.

I just saw it, and said "Fuck, check out my new build, the '****'". I was like, ok, wtf is up with this shit?

I wanted to see how he qualified naming something the equivalent of "******" for Italians.

I'm not Italian, so my feelings don't get hurt when people make fun of em. But people get hurt if they call me Italian :)

I'm kidding.

I just wanted to see where the conversation would go when I called attention to it. Didn't go far.

#5 ·
That's my new favorite movie.

#6 ·
That place really is a circle jerk.

#9 ·
Why are you arguing with morons on the Internet?

Dude names his bike (stupid in the first place) something offensive and is proud of it. Clearly you are not dealing with the brightest mind of his generation.

#10 ·
Wasn't arguing, geets.

Was having a conversation ;)

#11 ·
While I don't know any Sicilian jokes, I was forced to watch a lot of "Golden Girls" when I was younger. There's a part where the oldest one is told by another Sicilian "May your marinara never cling to your pasta"!" and everybody goes silent and bites their finger. Good stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.