Range Rover runs over NYC bikers - Page 14
Close

Range Rover runs over NYC bikers

This is a discussion on Range Rover runs over NYC bikers within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I can't believe anyone would operate a motorcycle in NYS with out a license....

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Range Rover runs over NYC bikers

I can't believe anyone would operate a motorcycle in NYS with out a license.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Only rebels without a clue would.
    Bike:
    Buell X1
    Honda S90 (box of parts)
    Honda CB750C (runs)
    The Others (mostly rolling wounded)

My collar may be a little frayed, and maybe I need a shoeshine. But nobody\'s got a mortgage on my soul. I own it. Free and clear. -Phil Lovecraft

Crazy kids
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

And all this time I was worried that illegals would have a chance to get a valid driver's license...

The national news is all over this story. The one(s) I watch pretty much have it right on with the story - "I'm impressed" as I expected it to be all backwards and presented incorrectly. I even saw one news cast that presented how these monkeys were different than say a 1% club driving down the road. I' really thinking that NYC will be not very motorcycle friendly for a real long time. If you are riding in a group size larger that 2 - you will be pulled over - no doubt...

As above - I don't feel sorry for the kid that got his A** run-over. (that caused the accident to start with) I do feel sorry for the other kid that got run over while trying to help the first idiot. It looks like that kid will be also paralyzed.
    Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

Quote Originally Posted by bmartin View Post
    As above - I don't feel sorry for the kid that got his A** run-over. (that caused the accident to start with) I do feel sorry for the other kid that got run over while trying to help the first idiot. It looks like that kid will be also paralyzed.
    The one that caused the accident wasn't seriously hurt. It was reported that he suffered "minor back pain" but I think that's from the clip-ons.
    Pluto likes this.
    1981 GS450E
    2001 SV650S
    Previous:
    1976 CB550/1974 CB360/1975 TX500/1974 XS400/1985 ZL900/1990 FZR600

Quote Originally Posted by bmartin View Post
    And all this time I was worried that illegals would have a chance to get a valid driver's license...

The national news is all over this story. The one(s) I watch pretty much have it right on with the story - "I'm impressed" as I expected it to be all backwards and presented incorrectly. I even saw one news cast that presented how these monkeys were different than say a 1% club driving down the road. I' really thinking that NYC will be not very motorcycle friendly for a real long time. If you are riding in a group size larger that 2 - you will be pulled over - no doubt...

In these pack situations in NY if they try and pull you over and you run they have been ordered to not give chase. I feel less sorry for the guy the got run over because he finally got paid back for his life history of illegal activity, God works in mysterious ways.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by hardline_42 View Post
    The one that caused the accident wasn't seriously hurt. It was reported that he suffered "minor back pain" but I think that's from the clip-ons.
    BS, it's minor back pain so he can have an excuse to file a lawsuit. Fortunately he was cited as the cause of the accident. He'll be lucky if he isn't sued by the RR driver for inciting the riot that followed and all of his injuries plus emotional distress and anything else he can come up with. If I were a juror I would award the family millions.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

None of these kids have to nickels to rub together - the RR driver will have to sue the city. "Lack of police protection.."
    Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

Race, in this instance, is irrellevant. What is rellevant is this question.

You are invited to go on a big ride by your buddy. He tells you that there will be filming and some wild riding. Curious, you go. Say a cager unwisely merges into the pack and you start to see what happens in the video. When the car is stopped for the second time you are as close as the camera man was to the driver's door.

Here's the question:
    Do you have the balls to try to stop the ass kicking and potential murder? or do you call the cops and hope like hell they get there in time? or do you get the hell out of there because it's none of your business and you didn't sign up for that shit?

Keep in mind, I won't judge or praise you for any choice you make in this instance. The true answer will only be made if you are in this scene and facing it. hopefully you will never have this test.
    Last edited by Pluto; 10-02-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Cool! ---RIP

If I saw clearly that the guy didn't deserve an ass beating, I'd attempt to stop the ass beating.
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...sic-motorcycle How to buy a used bike
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...the-Cafe-Racer How to build a cafe racer

It's like a Machiavellian 4-volume trilogy based on Hamlet senza misura with an ego-maniacal downs syndrome kid reading from a Rube Goldeberg-esque kindle.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links