Range Rover runs over NYC bikers - Page 15
Close

Range Rover runs over NYC bikers

This is a discussion on Range Rover runs over NYC bikers within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I would call 911 and then intervene also help against the ass whooping ( and probably get one myself). I don't think it would have ...

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Range Rover runs over NYC bikers

I would call 911 and then intervene also help against the ass whooping ( and probably get one myself). I don't think it would have been uncalled for to try and get the keys of the RR to prevent him from leaving the scene of an accident. But he wasn't leaving the scene of an accident, he was leaving an on purpose. All those who tried to help the bike who caused it were incorrect in their thinking that they were helping the right person.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    Race, in this instance, is irrellevant. What is rellevant is this question.

You are invited to go on a big ride by your buddy. He tells you that there will be filming and some wild riding. Curious, you go. Say a cager unwisely merges into the pack and you start to see what happens in the video. When the car is stopped for the second time you are as close as the camera man was to the driver's door.

Here's the question:
    Do you have the balls to try to stop the ass kicking and potential murder? or do you call the cops and hope like hell they get there in time? or do you get the hell out of there because it's none of your business and you didn't sign up for that shit?

Keep in mind, I won't judge or praise you for any choice you make in this instance. The true answer will only be made if you are in this scene and facing it. hopefully you will never have this test.
    I've been in a slightly similar situation (pack of riders I was with started a bar fight). You can't stop pack mentality and if you try to help you get stomped for it. Grab your shit and get the hell out.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

I'll take an ass beating knowing I attempted to do something right rather than flee.
    I've been hurt bad before. It's no big deal, and you mend, at least for the most part, assuming you aren't dead.
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...sic-motorcycle How to buy a used bike
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...the-Cafe-Racer How to build a cafe racer

It's like a Machiavellian 4-volume trilogy based on Hamlet senza misura with an ego-maniacal downs syndrome kid reading from a Rube Goldeberg-esque kindle.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=Geeto67;274729You can't stop pack mentality and if you try to help you get stomped for it. Grab your shit and get the hell out.[/QUOTE]

Yup. You need to do a very quick assessment of your relationship to your companions and weigh that against everything else you have and love and haul ass out of there.

Pussies, the lot of ya.
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...sic-motorcycle How to buy a used bike
    http://quiterandom.hubpages.com/hub/...the-Cafe-Racer How to build a cafe racer

It's like a Machiavellian 4-volume trilogy based on Hamlet senza misura with an ego-maniacal downs syndrome kid reading from a Rube Goldeberg-esque kindle.

I'd like to think that I'd take a beating for justice, but in the moment those side streets would look awfully tempting.

The next big question is: How will "Law and Order SVU" incorporate this situation into a story line this season?

Cool! ---RIP

Wouldn't it be "Law and Order SUV" in this case?
    o1marc, Pluto and TCed like this.
    I believe we have run out of trolls.

Originally Posted by o1marc
    ....how laid back and quiet it is here and we have some of the best country riding roads in the world and don't have to deal with crap like that in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    yep. And you can carry anything you please and own anything you please.
    does that apply to atlanta? cuz that place make nyc look like mr. rogers neighborhood
    Internet arguments are like the special olympics. If you win you're still retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets View Post
    Originally Posted by o1marc
    ....how laid back and quiet it is here and we have some of the best country riding roads in the world and don't have to deal with crap like that in NY.
    Atlanta is predominantly African American and a mad house that I never get near unless absolutely necessary. I live 50 miles north and at the base of the Appalachian trail. Nice country with lots of good mountain roads to ride. I grew up in Sandy Hook, Ct. (where the kids were massacred), family still lives there. So I have always been partial to the country and have avoided the rat race of the cities and still do. Atl. is in the news so much for all the crime and corruption.

does that apply to atlanta? cuz that place make nyc look like mr. rogers neighborhood

Atlanta is predominantly African American and a mad house that I never get near unless absolutely necessary. I live 50 miles north and at the base of the Appalachian trail. Nice country with lots of good mountain roads to ride. I grew up in Sandy Hook, Ct. (where the kids were massacred), family still lives there. So I have always been partial to the country and have avoided the rat race of the cities and still do. Atl. is in the news so much for all the crime and corruption.
    WERA689 likes this.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

And, yes, every one carries a gun in these parts. we even have some local cities that city ordinance "requires" every home owner to have a gun in the home. Don't have many break ins because everyone knows there are people with guns on the other side of that door.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links