Range Rover runs over NYC bikers
Close

This is a discussion on Range Rover runs over NYC bikers within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Have you guys seen this video yet? Insane!!...

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Range Rover runs over NYC bikers

Have you guys seen this video yet? Insane!!

lame....(video too)!
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

Some of those NYC sport bike clubs are not to be fucked with. Too bad the vid cut off just when it got good (i.e. when they were going to drag the guy out of the car and beat the shit out of him). The RR driver was already in a lot of trouble - if you watch early on in the vid he taps one of the guys and that is what causes the initial stop. Granted the dude was in his lane and being a jackass on a bike to being with. However, leaving the scene of an accident is a pretty serious offense in NY I would have stopped, called the cops and locked myself in the car till they got there. If you notice more and more people start joining the group - they have friends and cell phones and it wasn't hard for them to get a lot of people worked up for blood.

but yeah I agree with Tex's assessment - lame.

Edit: All the new sources that link to this video say 1 person was killed but that is untrue: NYPD said that no one died in the incident and that the only person injured was the driver of the Range Rover
    Last edited by Geeto67; 09-30-2013 at 09:27 AM.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

i can't fault the driver for fleeing. fuck those asshole biker clubs. they give motorcyclists a bad name with their antics. the driver apparently had his family with him....and when those douche bags were smashing both front and back windows his son was in a car seat.

shit heads.

Shocking video of Range Rover crashing through bikers after they surround the vehicle during annual street ride | Mail Online
    Pluto and Missile like this.
    advocate for the injured, disabled, and urinated upon.

fuk those diklik "bikers" ! they are just a bunch of attention needy faggots and they were asking for trouble

I will say this - I LOVE reading this post on other forums because there is always one nutbag who advocates how carry and conceal laws would have saved this guy in this situation. What the suggester fails to comprehend is that were they allowed to carry and conceal in NY most of those dipshits in the MC club would have guns as well - so rather than it be a situation you could say one man carrying and saving his family would really turn out to be gunfight at the OK corral where a family dies.

Seriously - they go to great lengths to make the argument and it is a stupid argument. So far VWVortex leads the way in douchebaggery and nonsense.
    ffarl and knee drager like this.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Fuck the motorcycles in the vid.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

What a disaster.

Will we ever know what really happened before the video started? I saw the RR tap the bike in the rear and in most cases this type "rear end" accident would be the fault of the person in the rear. But not when someone makes an unsafe lane change and not leaving a safe distance between them and other traffic and then the traffic in front brakes and there is no longer a safe distance to stop in time. No one knows what was said to the driver of the RR by the biker. Then when they get him stopped the first time and surround him and the dog pack mentality takes over the RR driver did exactly the right thing and that is to get the hell out of the life threatening situation, drive to the nearest police station while calling 911. I see the bikers being 99% wrong in this video. Gets me crazy when I see in the movies bikers messing with cars. It's battle in real life the biker would never win, they would get run over every time.

After reading the link I'm glad to see that almost every one sided with RR and not the bikers. The bike ride is now banned by police.

Edit: it says it was banned by NYC not the police.
    Last edited by o1marc; 09-30-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Those types of rides think they own the road and constantly try and impede the flow of car traffic so they can ride in what ever stupid fashion they feel they want.
    Bunch of dick bag criminals.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links