yo seth
Close

yo seth

This is a discussion on yo seth within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; drop me a note about how much those shoes are. dens gonna swing by and get me a pair tomorrow. i tried calling there, but ...

Thread: yo seth

yo seth

drop me a note about how much those shoes are. dens gonna swing by and get me a pair tomorrow. i tried calling there, but no answer. i called 3x to listen to the hottie on the outgoing message though.

jc

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

No idea. Honest. You have to call noon-7ish tues-sun. Those bums are always putting up the 'gone to lunch' sign and lurking in the street. I'd guess less than $60-

Them shitz is mad stiff yo. Serious boot leather. ouch.

Come visit damn y'all. We had Anti-Hero at the bowl on sat. Cardiel dropped in first time since a broken back! Looked drunk but damn, less than a year from his accident.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.

thats awesome. since my girl in brklyns dumped her guy, now she has extra room for me to stay. i want to ride the bike up and hang, but im so busy in the shop.

thanks, ill try and give em a call today again.

joe

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

well, she went by, only low tops. sucks. how can i get an order in??? she said they wouldnt let me pay from baltimore, like mail order style. is there a way i can get on the list??? if there are anymore to be had???

:-(

me

Sponsored Links