Saying "hi". - Page 2
Close

Saying "hi".

This is a discussion on Saying "hi". within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; That bike is real cool. I remember when mine once looked just like that, minus the stud on the bike. :-) Everything said already should ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saying "hi".

That bike is real cool. I remember when mine once looked just like that, minus the stud on the bike. :-)

Everything said already should get you going and cafe'd in no time.

PS: You look alot like a forum member when he had short hair. Timothy is his name, cute stuff. Can I ask where did you get that belt I'm shopping for tannermatic's birthday and I think he'll look dope with that. Just joking no pun intended, welcome to the forum.

Alex

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

missed that question about interchangability with cb750. The answer is yes and no. With any custom stuff once you change one thing you have to change others. While the front tank mounts should fit the rear mount may give you trouble, plus you will have to change the seat. if you are going to do it on the cheap some tank suggestions you could try out are cb750F SOHC (1975-1978) breadbox tank, a cx500 tank (with knee cutouts), cb350F tank (knee cutouts but short tank).

I have been playing around with 73-76 kawasaki h1 tanks but they require some metal work (move the petcock as it is center mounted). If you have any metal working skills you can usually make a seat out of a junk tank (or even a custom oil tank). search the archives for posts by lilbull, he talks about that.

I think your studly pictures are making the crew moist...don't drop the soap around this crowd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links