Buried w/ your motorcycle
Close

This is a discussion on Buried w/ your motorcycle within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; This guy definitely loved riding. Ohio biker, 82, buried on his Harley | wwltv.com New Orleans...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I saw this. Pretty cool and sick at the same time. This reminds me of the Australian dude that kept his dads `hyde` with all the tattoos, had it framed and hangs it in his house. Gross.
    There\'s no I in team, and there\'s no F*ck in way.

Yeah, that's the state I moved to. Why couldn't they bury him with an Evo, it's not like he's gonna be able to tell the difference.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Why is it clear? Is it going to remain above ground?

I'd like to be buried with speakers and a hard drive built into my casket with say a 50,000 song library. I'd like passers-by my grave to be able to just faintly hear me rocking out into eternity. A little sub that just lightly shakes the earth, fuckin' A.

What I haven't quite worked out yet is a perpetual power source and some sort of update system. I'd like to think my estate will be in some sort of trust. You know and my trustee be all able to say man you're going to like this shit and hook me up with some new music.

I've thought about this quite a little.

If I was the Harley dude I'd want to be mounted on top of a pole that rotates.

So they just busted the guy that lives across the street from one of my rentals for murder. A few years ago I did a bunch of landscaping there. He'd come over and bullshit. He took some of my peonies for his wife to transplant. Turns out fifteen years ago in Indiana he stabbed a girl 33 times.
    Last edited by KeninIowa; 02-02-2014 at 08:00 PM.

thats not my future... I'm not gonna be buried in a grave... when I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by alwhite00 View Post
    Fuck all of you guys. Get into your little circle jerk and have fun. Thought this may be a pretty cool message board but damn, you guys are assholes.

Name:  ChiveOn2_3_2014 12_46_45 PM.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  35.9 KB.......
    Internet arguments are like the special olympics. If you win you're still retarded

Why the John Deere aquarium ? The frame and/or glass will probably collapse.

I think they think it will keep the bike from becoming a rusty mess by keeping the moist dirt off of everything. I don't think they did it to preserve "him" since you could plant him sans box and with all the embalming chemicals even the worms wouldn't touch him.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

KeninIowa
    Senior MemberJoin DateFeb 2006Posts2,450

Why is it clear? Is it going to remain above ground?

I'd like to be buried with speakers and a hard drive built into my casket with say a 50,000 song library. I'd like passers-by my grave to be able to just faintly hear me rocking out into eternity. A little sub that just lightly shakes the earth, fuckin' A.

What I haven't quite worked out yet is a perpetual power source and some sort of update system. I'd like to think my estate will be in some sort of trust. You know and my trustee be all able to say man you're going to like this shit and hook me up with some new music.

I've thought about this quite a little.

If I was the Harley dude I'd want to be mounted on top of a pole that rotates.

So they just busted the guy that lives across the street from one of my rentals for murder. A few years ago I did a bunch of landscaping there. He'd come over and bullshit. He took some of my peonies for his wife to transplant. Turns out fifteen years ago in Indiana he stabbed a girl 33 times.

Ken they have that...A solar powered headstone that plays MP3s. I don't remember where I saw it, but I know I did somewhere.

Creepy when you find out that you've rubbed shoulders with a killer. When I worked at a club in New Orleans, the daytime DJ was dating one of the "entertainers". One day she didn't show up (nothing unusual for a stripper, they work when they want to). After three days some of her friends began to worry.

Turns out the DJ had killed her and she was in the trunk of his car the whole time.

Jeepers Creepers.
    \"Hey, McCloud! Get off of my ewe!\"

Trevor,
    \'72 Honda cl350 (sold)

\'80 gs450E, the \"spooky \'Zuki\"

\'04 Kawasaki Ninja 500

Quote Originally Posted by Buckets View Post
    Name:  ChiveOn2_3_2014 12_46_45 PM.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  35.9 KB.......
    I guess it would be interesting if they dug him up in a couple of hundred years time. Macabre time capsule?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links