brklyn crew - Page 2
Close

brklyn crew

This is a discussion on brklyn crew within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; just so were all on the same page.....i was thinking it was this weekend but obviously, its next weekend. im still planning on comming up ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: brklyn crew

just so were all on the same page.....i was thinking it was this weekend but obviously, its next weekend. im still planning on comming up though.

jc

i may do that.... when in portland... i may be going to robstock ...big skate jam/ p[arty in northern maine.

matt

Shit Tanner, I just turned that trip down. A bunch of the NY crew will be there. Ask for Vander & Damo. Good guys and lots of laughs.

Joe, I rock some 56mm 98durometer suckers. Just right. Make sure they are broken in (no grooves) that birch can be slippery for new wheels!

I confused the dates also, hence the robstock... maybe its a go.

Shut? I'm working on it.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Joe, the White Rose motorcycle she-bang is going on this weekend in York, PA. I'd like to hit it friday and sat then roll back to NYC for a sesh. You into checking it out? Meet up in York then roll to brook-nam? I 'm considering bringing the van...

TANNER!?! You in for this or what?

Joe, the White Rose motorcycle she-bang is going on this weekend in York, PA. I'd like to hit it friday and sat then roll back to NYC for a sesh. You into checking it out? Meet up in York then roll to brook-nam? I 'm considering bringing the van...

TANNER!?! You in for this or what?

i gotta work friday then have bike shop duty friday night. (beer drinking and screwnig around at the motorscycle shop) chris m is back so maybe he'll be joining us. im actually looking forward o having chris around at the bike shop for a bit. what time you thinking of heading out saturday??? ahh....youre not riding. thats not the big york swap meet is it??? i was gonna say we could meet up someplace on the road at a time. ill be easy to find, ill be the guy on the bike with the skateboard strapped to it. old school style. ill get you our number for when you get in. maybe you should email me your phone number. my shop number is 410.752.4886 im there pretty much all day. and its only me, so no big deal with calling. or drop me your number or ill be sure to email you mine before i take off.

jc

i gotta work friday then have bike shop duty friday night. (beer drinking and screwnig around at the motorscycle shop) chris m is back so maybe he'll be joining us. im actually looking forward o having chris around at the bike shop for a bit. what time you thinking of heading out saturday??? ahh....youre not riding. thats not the big york swap meet is it??? i was gonna say we could meet up someplace on the road at a time. ill be easy to find, ill be the guy on the bike with the skateboard strapped to it. old school style. ill get you our number for when you get in. maybe you should email me your phone number. my shop number is 410.752.4886 im there pretty much all day. and its only me, so no big deal with calling. or drop me your number or ill be sure to email you mine before i take off.

jc

Yup, its the big one. I'm going to run down in the van and camp tomorrow night. Try to pick up a giro ride! The plan is to load up friday and roll back sat. I'd ride down but my MBS is due for a flare-up. I'll ring you before I split....

Yup, its the big one. I'm going to run down in the van and camp tomorrow night. Try to pick up a giro ride! The plan is to load up friday and roll back sat. I'd ride down but my MBS is due for a flare-up. I'll ring you before I split....

if you dont get me, leave me a vooice mail with your number.

ill email you off list wth a number you can reach me at.

jeo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links