i think it speaks for itself - Page 3
Close

i think it speaks for itself

This is a discussion on i think it speaks for itself within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; last stupid thing i did. Cutting my nephew's hair, the plastic thingy that let's you determine how long the hair will be fell off and ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    last stupid thing i did. Cutting my nephew's hair, the plastic thingy that let's you determine how long the hair will be fell off and I took a 1 inch by 2 inch swipe off down to his skin. My sister was a little pissed.

Been there, done that. Except being the first time I used the thing....I didn't have the plastic thingie on there at all.
    JohnnyB

Been there, done that. Except being the first time I used the thing....I didn't have the plastic thingie on there at all.
    JohnnyB

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

reverse mohawk!!! doh!

maybe the guy will install a chrome winch on his hog so he can get out of a situation like that next time. ha ha

gummo

reverse mohawk!!! doh!

maybe the guy will install a chrome winch on his hog so he can get out of a situation like that next time. ha ha

gummo

a chrome winch with a chrome cable, no thatd be rad.

dude, gummo rules.

we should have a video night at the track sometime. the ducnuts from n.c. show up at the wera races and do movies on the side of thier trailer at night. they have wifi so you can surf the web on thier dime. they even bring thier own i.t. person to run everything. pretty fucking funny.

tanner, you gotta come down and race with us.

jc

a chrome winch with a chrome cable, no thatd be rad.

dude, gummo rules.

we should have a video night at the track sometime. the ducnuts from n.c. show up at the wera races and do movies on the side of thier trailer at night. they have wifi so you can surf the web on thier dime. they even bring thier own i.t. person to run everything. pretty fucking funny.

tanner, you gotta come down and race with us.

jc

i know, i know.... i pretty much have been knobbing it this summer. just skating. next season i should have a competitive bike but my wife is preggers again. so that means i will be pretty much limited to local tracks up here in snow country. you never know... we may come on down... may even make it to nyc in the next couple o months.

i reckon i may be parking my honda for sept. raCE THE little bikes again.... it pretty much will be set up for the parking lot... hopefully

layterd

i know, i know.... i pretty much have been knobbing it this summer. just skating. next season i should have a competitive bike but my wife is preggers again. so that means i will be pretty much limited to local tracks up here in snow country. you never know... we may come on down... may even make it to nyc in the next couple o months.

i reckon i may be parking my honda for sept. raCE THE little bikes again.... it pretty much will be set up for the parking lot... hopefully

layterd

dude, give a freaking break will ya???

jesus.

jc

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links