i think it speaks for itself
Close

This is a discussion on i think it speaks for itself within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; http://www.twistedlimit.com/cbr/Twistedlimit317.WMV jc...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

not a pretty boy honda rider... i\'m fag on a TTR

saw this on another forum a while ago - it is at deals gap and it just goes to show you the ignorance of some cage operators when it comes to motorcycle accidents. I hate drivers like this with their "lets get out of here" mentality - what if the guy was really hurt?

The biker is not without fault either. that is defiantly a double yellow he crossed and was passing the truck on the curve - he ran off the road and the truck had little to do with it.

saw this on another forum a while ago - it is at deals gap and it just goes to show you the ignorance of some cage operators when it comes to motorcycle accidents. I hate drivers like this with their "lets get out of here" mentality - what if the guy was really hurt?

The biker is not without fault either. that is defiantly a double yellow he crossed and was passing the truck on the curve - he ran off the road and the truck had little to do with it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

gee, i just figured they had already done everything they could do. that guy was good with the rear brake though eh??

jc

gee, i just figured they had already done everything they could do. that guy was good with the rear brake though eh??

jc

quote:

jc

Everytime I see this I am reminded of a laydown I had where a woman in a range rover made an illegal u-turn from a parking space right in front of me. My foot was already on the rear brake and I just locked it up and slid on my left side. She stopped for a second, rolled down her window asked "are you ok" and then took off before I could answer.

Talking to my friend the cop later he told me that although she had an obligation to stop (not to help but just to stop since she was technically part of the accident) her asking that removes it from being a hit and run to just a simple accident (BTW if a motorists causes you to have an accident but doesn't touch your vehicle and then dashes it is still a hit and run - it just has to be clear that their behavior caused the accident). Even her inquiry as to whether I was ok was kind of selfish.

What ever happened to charity and the fellow man. If I went down I would expect someone to stop even if it was clear I was being a jackass. Sure this guy was with his riding buddies and they were ready to stop but the truck/rv drivet just strikes me as some dumbass who figues he will get in trouble for something and would rather flee than make sure his fellow man is ok.

quote:

jc

Everytime I see this I am reminded of a laydown I had where a woman in a range rover made an illegal u-turn from a parking space right in front of me. My foot was already on the rear brake and I just locked it up and slid on my left side. She stopped for a second, rolled down her window asked "are you ok" and then took off before I could answer.

Talking to my friend the cop later he told me that although she had an obligation to stop (not to help but just to stop since she was technically part of the accident) her asking that removes it from being a hit and run to just a simple accident (BTW if a motorists causes you to have an accident but doesn't touch your vehicle and then dashes it is still a hit and run - it just has to be clear that their behavior caused the accident). Even her inquiry as to whether I was ok was kind of selfish.

What ever happened to charity and the fellow man. If I went down I would expect someone to stop even if it was clear I was being a jackass. Sure this guy was with his riding buddies and they were ready to stop but the truck/rv drivet just strikes me as some dumbass who figues he will get in trouble for something and would rather flee than make sure his fellow man is ok.

Not only would I have kept going...I might have even laughed out the windows as I went.
    The dude on the bike was a total and complete moron that should not even be riding a bike. It was a stupid stupid pass on a road he didn't know, broke the law...and the dude did the typical Harley..."Don't even try to turn...back brake only" idiot transfixed by his own stupidity manuever.

He had buddies with him, they can take care of him. The truck in question did nothing but probably keep him from killing himself several miles earlier by being in his way.

Reminds me of the total Moron Harley and Ducati team that ran into the back of my 7 foot tall, bright blue 5th wheel trailer last year as we creeped through Woodstock Vt. at 15mph....yes 15mph and these posturing dofusses counldn't manage to get his Duc to stop faster than my 10,000 lb rig and ran into the back of me. Then the moron midget harley rider had the balls to flag me down a mile later screaming I caused an accident. So I says...oh yeah...where. He says back about a mile his buddy on the Duc ran into the back of me. I say....ran into the back of me....he better not have fucked up my trailer. If you aren't a bit more polite I'll call the cops and have him pay for the damage to my trailer. So take you midget ass back to your friend and tell him to pay the fuck attention to what he's doing. Then the idiot midget has the balls to say...hey it was your fault...you stopped in the road. I said....guess what brainiac....the car in front of me stopped...duhhh. So piss off. We he saw I was getting pissed enough to stomp his wanna be little ass he got all apologetic....and says he's sorry, he didn't know someone in front of me stopped. I tell him it doesn't matter anyway, you buddy would get ticketed for following to close and probably some kind of fuckin retard ticket on top of it.
    And my trailer door still has a dent in it.
    I got no patience for idiots on bikes...not even myself when I'm being an idiot...which I do sometimes.
    JohnnyB

Not only would I have kept going...I might have even laughed out the windows as I went.
    The dude on the bike was a total and complete moron that should not even be riding a bike. It was a stupid stupid pass on a road he didn't know, broke the law...and the dude did the typical Harley..."Don't even try to turn...back brake only" idiot transfixed by his own stupidity manuever.

He had buddies with him, they can take care of him. The truck in question did nothing but probably keep him from killing himself several miles earlier by being in his way.

Reminds me of the total Moron Harley and Ducati team that ran into the back of my 7 foot tall, bright blue 5th wheel trailer last year as we creeped through Woodstock Vt. at 15mph....yes 15mph and these posturing dofusses counldn't manage to get his Duc to stop faster than my 10,000 lb rig and ran into the back of me. Then the moron midget harley rider had the balls to flag me down a mile later screaming I caused an accident. So I says...oh yeah...where. He says back about a mile his buddy on the Duc ran into the back of me. I say....ran into the back of me....he better not have fucked up my trailer. If you aren't a bit more polite I'll call the cops and have him pay for the damage to my trailer. So take you midget ass back to your friend and tell him to pay the fuck attention to what he's doing. Then the idiot midget has the balls to say...hey it was your fault...you stopped in the road. I said....guess what brainiac....the car in front of me stopped...duhhh. So piss off. We he saw I was getting pissed enough to stomp his wanna be little ass he got all apologetic....and says he's sorry, he didn't know someone in front of me stopped. I tell him it doesn't matter anyway, you buddy would get ticketed for following to close and probably some kind of fuckin retard ticket on top of it.
    And my trailer door still has a dent in it.
    I got no patience for idiots on bikes...not even myself when I'm being an idiot...which I do sometimes.
    JohnnyB

johnny, are you off your meds?

Personally, I would have stopped to help, unless i knew that I had caused a shitload of problems before those curves. probably would have stopped anyway. If there had been a shitload of problems, there were enough fat harley guys to stop the bus and kick their asses anyway before they were able to take off. Which is probably what would have happened 15-20 years ago. Now it's just a bunch of fat harley guys. Helping their ’bro.
    haha

Edited by - imslow on Aug 14 2006 8:18:04 PM

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links