dont tease me.....too much - Page 2
Close

dont tease me.....too much

This is a discussion on dont tease me.....too much within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; we met these guys from providence there. oh m,y god, it was too fuckin funny. they were like 1970's burnouts. really good skaters though. long ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    we met these guys from providence there. oh m,y god, it was too fuckin funny. they were like 1970's burnouts. really good skaters though. long long nappy hair. skinny. the one guy was like "hey, im keith" and i was like "hey, im joe" and he justy looks at me and goes, "sick"

i suck. im going to do nothing but skate parks when i get home. my new board is awesome.

thanks rosko!!

joe

skate or die

parks for life dude, going to our mini ramp in dorchester today. can't get enough of it

surf'd yesterday... not so good.. couple o rides

word

skate or die

parks for life dude, going to our mini ramp in dorchester today. can't get enough of it

surf'd yesterday... not so good.. couple o rides

word

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

hey, i just wanted to thank rosko and his crew again. good to see the boys from brooklyn on thier turf. alex and tim great to see you guys and cool to see alexs' kid and wife out there. also cool to see tim t. anybody know what the point of that bike show was???? very bizzare. thanks again guys.

jc

hey, i just wanted to thank rosko and his crew again. good to see the boys from brooklyn on thier turf. alex and tim great to see you guys and cool to see alexs' kid and wife out there. also cool to see tim t. anybody know what the point of that bike show was???? very bizzare. thanks again guys.

jc

quote:

jc

does a bike show need a point?

Sorry I missed you guys. Rosko told me I showed up 10 minutes after you left. Oh well, now that you know where the bowl is I'm sure you'll be back.

quote:

jc

does a bike show need a point?

Sorry I missed you guys. Rosko told me I showed up 10 minutes after you left. Oh well, now that you know where the bowl is I'm sure you'll be back.

Joe C.

Joe good to see you too. Yeah, the little bambino's had a good time but I had to bail once the youngest fell asleep in my arms (forgot the stroller home). Sorry I didnt say good bye to you or Rosko.

It was a nice turn out hope I could've rolled w/ the moto but it was Sunday family time. So why not take them to a kool show.

See you guys track side.

Matt you suck my little one could've chilled w/ your bambino!

peace..

ALex

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

Joe C.

Joe good to see you too. Yeah, the little bambino's had a good time but I had to bail once the youngest fell asleep in my arms (forgot the stroller home). Sorry I didnt say good bye to you or Rosko.

It was a nice turn out hope I could've rolled w/ the moto but it was Sunday family time. So why not take them to a kool show.

See you guys track side.

Matt you suck my little one could've chilled w/ your bambino!

peace..

ALex

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links