Let's Ban Him. - Page 3
Close

Let's Ban Him.

This is a discussion on Let's Ban Him. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by Joep7 I agree with a lot of what he says....but believe almost zero of his stories. I have noticed quite a few ...

View Poll Results: To ban or not to ban?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep

20 68.97%
  • Nope

9 31.03%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Let's Ban Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Joep7 View Post
    I agree with a lot of what he says....but believe almost zero of his stories. I have noticed quite a few regulars disappear and that sucks. THis site has really become the whitworth show and it isn't healthy. Find one thread he hasn't derailed
    There aren't any. It amazingly took 25 hours but he found his way to say something negative on the Ichiban thread. ffarl how do you feel about potential sponsors not coming here because of one member, does the financial side move you at all?
    If Wit were half of what he says he is, why is he hanging out at a place all day, every day where he is not wanted by anyone? If this were in the real world his attitude would have gotten his ass kicked at least a dozen times. By I'm sure he s going to reply to this how he is also a MMA master and everyone who threatened him is already 6" under.
    Last edited by o1marc; 08-19-2014 at 04:13 PM.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

The traffic increase thing is A perfect example of claims that are just pure bs....every thread contains this. Criticism is awesome...but constant need for validation is just tiring. He IS hurting your long term traffic. I don't agree in the all mighty ban hammer but in this case it would be better for everyone. IMO...and while i dont claim to be an expert i do know a few things about marketing having a degree in it. I will admit I haven't used it Ina few years though

Quote Originally Posted by Joep7 View Post
    I agree with a lot of what he says....but believe almost zero of his stories. I have noticed quite a few regulars disappear and that sucks. THis site has really become the whitworth show and it isn't healthy. Find one thread he hasn't derailed
    Half of G_T's stories and comments would be viewed in much the same way as mine, If he hasn't been on this site for so long, and given a bit of a bio on his motor shenanigans. That may bolster what he says, but that doesn't affect my validity, in the slightest.

As far as I see it, so many of diverse threads would have gone nowhere fast without my learned input. So many old hands make one post, walk and walk away because noobs ain't taking in anything they say.

Danger, is my business.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Of course I'm not thrilled to hear that sponsors have passed on us, but forums aren't and easy gig for a lot of vendors. It opens them up to criticism, and they'd need to be able to handle what anyone is dishing out anyway. A bunch of you damn near came after DCC with torches and pitchforks, so nothing surprises me there.

It's the omnipresence of the thing that I would think is the worst. Not one thread goes un-touched. Further, who has time for that?
    "It ran when I parked it. Probably just needs new gas and the carbs cleaned."

Quote Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
    There aren't any. It amazingly took 25 hours but he found his way to say something negative on the Ichiban thread. ffarl how do you feel about potential sponsors not coming here because of one member, does the financial side move you at all?
    If Wit were half of what he says he is, why is he hanging out at a place all day, every day where he is not wanted by anyone? If this were in the real world his attitude would have gotten his ass kicked at least a dozen times. By I'm sure he s going to reply to this how he is also a MMA master and everyone who threatened him is already 6" under.
    You are wrong with the ass kicked theory. Don't ask me how I accomplish that feat. It doesn't involve anything sneaky, dishonest or violent BTW.

Reality check, the Niban guy thought it was amusing to post a "fake Witworth" thread and a YouTube clip in insulting "mirth". I'm negative? Really.

If you are a guy entertained by a "funny guy" who sells stickers, go right ahead.

Danger, is my business.

I just banned myself. It's been nice, cya
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

im done, plenty of sites out there. nats, kaw and suz 2 strokes. plus its cx season . see you all next year (maybe)
    I like my shocks like I like my women. Cheap and Chinese.

Either a ChatBot or a troll. You knew that.

I believe we have run out of trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by ffarl View Post
    I'm just not even sure what to say to that. You an SEO guru now too? Brilliant.
    I can sell stale shit to a dry creek, or make money sprout from a sidewalk. I've start businesses from virtually nothing, and about zero capital.

"that company" always says they will pull ads if it gets hot. If I had tons of cheap Chinese junk to sell I'd probably feel the same.

Danger, is my business.

Quote Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
    I just banned myself. It's been nice, cya
    You can always go start a powdercoating business.

Danger, is my business.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links