Am I missing something here? - Page 2
Close

Am I missing something here?

This is a discussion on Am I missing something here? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; quote: Anybody else getting the lastest Vespa/Lambretta craze? In the past couple of years, the bloody things (and some of their shameless modern clones) are ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    quote:

Anybody else getting the lastest Vespa/Lambretta craze? In the past couple of years, the bloody things (and some of their shameless modern clones) are showing up everywhere here in Ohio. They seem to be prized possessions among the emo crowd in particular. Whatever. Least they're riding around on old shit.

Honda go sideways!
    Latest?..that shit has been goign on since the 60's. It seems to be one of the onyl continious scenes where peoplke get sick of it and leave and there is always someone there to jump in their spot. I was in it, got out, AD dragged me back in, and now I am out again. The New Orleans scene was one of the cooler ones I was a part of just because it was small and had a real appreciation of the past including the mod lifestyle and the mods vs. rockers scooters vs. cafe racers rivalries, although these days they are just for show.

the reason I posted it was because when I saw the auction there was one bid on it!! Someone must have retracted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links