Has the Forum gone to the Shitter? - Page 2
Close

Has the Forum gone to the Shitter?

This is a discussion on Has the Forum gone to the Shitter? within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by buccicycle NERDS!!!! hahahahah!!! I own this website. From now on its full blown" outing all the nerds" . everyday all day. Are ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Has the Forum gone to the Shitter?

Quote Originally Posted by buccicycle View Post
    NERDS!!!! hahahahah!!! I own this website. From now on its full blown" outing all the nerds" . everyday all day.
    Are you always such a complete douchebag? If you want to make a fool of yourself in your own threads that's one thing but spamming a forum just to act like a cretin is beyond rude.

The only thing I do not understand is why this idiot is still here. There is absolutely no excuse for Bucci's behavior and less excuse for moderators to allow it. I don't have a huge tolerance level for people behaving badly at the best of times and I hve no time for this guy acting this way. An N O all of us leaving is not an acceptable outcome. Just ban his ass. It's time.

Has anybody emailed ffral? I think he's knee deep with his band or some shit and thus not paying attention.

This is place has always been the Wild West, anybody really surprised that someone new with no clue walks in and declares themselves "the sheriff"? What ever he's up to he can't keep it up forever, and this place has never, from day one, been a home to his kind (the hipster chopper bandwagon jumping douchebag). You can wait it out, and he will go away just like all the others. It helps if you set him to ignore then you don't have to read anything he wrote.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

This nerd is heading to Bonneville in a couple of days for World Finals to race the sidecar. Be back in a week. Might check in and see if shitwit and pukecycle are still here. On the other hand they probably will. Ohh well.
    pwalo likes this.
    Don\'t cry because its over. Smile because it happened

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofhearted View Post
    This nerd is heading to Bonneville in a couple of days for World Finals to race the sidecar. Be back in a week. Might check in and see if shitwit and pukecycle are still here. On the other hand they probably will. Ohh well.
    It looks like Jupiter Pluvius is going to get all Pluvi again. But, feel comfortable in the knowledge B-boi will have blown away like tare in the fields.

Danger, is my business.

it's because nothing interesting is being built and showed or talked about, chances are it's because anyone building anything interesting doesn't care to put pictures up because they've already got a network of people who they ask for advice off forum. unfortunately it's like a new right of passage for the up and coming jesse jamesers to come on here and defend some crap pile and then whine about getting picked apart. i ignore 90% of new builds that come on here because frankly I doubt any of them are actually looking for any advice.

I have faith that the mods have been talking to people.
    maybe they gave some a window to clean it up and are waiting for that time to run out.
    im not a fan of banning at all, but Cory is a bit much. Not funny and no motorcycle content so a total waste
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Quote Originally Posted by roccitycafe View Post
    it's because nothing interesting is being built and showed or talked about, chances are it's because anyone building anything interesting doesn't care to put pictures up because they've already got a network of people who they ask for advice off forum. unfortunately it's like a new right of passage for the up and coming jesse jamesers to come on here and defend some crap pile and then whine about getting picked apart. i ignore 90% of new builds that come on here because frankly I doubt any of them are actually looking for any advice.
    It's because the café racer world has reached Peak Hipster, and the internet snake that is the cool café crapster, has finally turned so far as to bite it's own ass.

The café racer snake really had nowhere to go after promoting the same bike design , over and over and over again: Ad infinitum. I saw the disconnect with real riding, and good bikes, years ago. It was an obvious road to nowhere. If I could go back a few years, I'd just come out and say it straight: " this bike is total shit, and you are an idiot. "

Danger, is my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofhearted View Post
    Good luck.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Quote Originally Posted by Witworth View Post
    It's because the café racer world has reached Peak Hipster, and the internet snake that is the cool café crapster, has finally turned so far as to bite it's own ass.

The café racer snake really had nowhere to go after promoting the same bike design , over and over and over again: Ad infinitum. I saw the disconnect with real riding, and good bikes, years ago. It was an obvious road to nowhere. If I could go back a few years, I'd just come out and say it straight: " this bike is total shit, and you are an idiot. "

Danger, is my business.

Nope, the hipsters are moving on.
    all we are getting now is bad hipsters that are late to the party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buccicycle View Post
    then your on the wrong website nerd..
    How could you know?
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some guys definition of a nerd, is someone knowing one line of Shakespeare by heart or being able to read. Some guys it seems, weren't at school, the day they did school.

J_g : " Nope, the hipsters are moving on. all we are getting now is bad hipsters that are late to the party."

Or guys so flipped out, and behind the curve of any café-fashion movement that all hope is lost.

The " scheming bitches scooter club " only take in girlies. Maybe It's time for some to start a " Dreaming Snitches Without Britches ", café racer club?

Getting late to the party is like saying: " What's up, and going down Daddy-O. "

Danger, is my business.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links