Helping sell Honda parts
Close

Helping sell Honda parts

This is a discussion on Helping sell Honda parts within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I have a friend that is selling his vintage Honda repair shop. As you can immagine, his vintage parts collection is vast having collected parts ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Helping sell Honda parts

Helping sell Honda parts

I have a friend that is selling his vintage Honda repair shop. As you can immagine, his vintage parts collection is vast having collected parts for the last 45 years. If anybody needs anything, please PM me as i am trying to help him by selling parts for him. I`m not going to lie, I do get a little from each sale, but I`m more interested at getting you guys the parts you need. I mean some of the things he has are pretty hard to come by. Hes got complete bikes, too. I hope I haven`t overstepped the boundaries with this posting. Just trying to help my friend out. Thanks.
    There\'s no I in team, and there\'s no F*ck in way.

Clyde,

Anyway you could post a loose inventory of what he has? Might take some effort but it would certainly help people looking for items.
    http://www.slingshotcycles.com
    Stainless braided brake lines and other odds and ends.
    Enter coupon code "caferacer" during checkout for 15% off

How is it organized?

Is the only way to ask for a part via the part number? and what version of that part number?
    Or do you have a pile labeled "cb750"?
    Any OEM tooling too?
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

The way I`ve been doing it is if somebody was looking for a part, let me know what bike it is, what year and the part your looking for. I`ll call him with the information, and he`ll let me know if hes got it. No parts numbers needed, he just knows. Remember the pic of the 750 Rickman I posted? He restored that one. I can take pics of whatever you need, but probably not everyday as its 45 minutes from my home. BTW, i grabbed the other CL360 He had, complete with title

I'd be up for some '68-'76 CB450/CB500T valvetrain bits. Cam follower arms, guide seals, valves, etc. Oversized pistons, as well. In fact, most engine bits. Oh, camchain guide rollers of any kind, especially the non-metallic ones. Shipping would be to 97217.
    Thanks a bunch,
    nate
    Subscribe to SIX HOT ISSUES!! of WarmPipe for only $29.99!!! Interweb NOW!!!!!

Always looking for pushrod 50 parts, or a complete S65 OHC engine--65cc. I want to sleeve it down to 50cc to make a 50cc OHC race engine- lots more revs there than the PR motors. Could also use a s65 tank or s90 or ss50 tank.

He has a C110 tank for $200. All rust removed on inside, but pitted. Color is black. I can send pics if you pm me your email address or your cell number.

Thanks, but too rich for me. For that price it would need to have very nice plastic badges and the rubber grips plus nice chrome, good petcock.

Just remember, these are not my prices, but his. If you feel like it is overpriced, just let me know what you think its worth, I can always go back with a counter offer. But having just looked on Ebay, I dont think its overpriced by that much. A tank without a gas cap or fuelcock is bidding at $350 right now.
    Last edited by Clyde; 10-03-2014 at 03:25 PM.

You probably are right Clyde. I took a look at ebay and they are asking $350 buy it now, but that seems like dreaming to me. Maybe I need a reality check.

Any way, I am looking for the longer SS50, Super 90 or S65 tank for a new 50cc racer project I am tinkering with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links