My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit - Page 2
Close

My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit

This is a discussion on My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by carbon cafe racer hi how r u i am new here and this is not spam its carbon fibre spam is a ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit

Quote Originally Posted by carbon cafe racer View Post
    hi how r u i am new here and this is not spam its carbon fibre spam is a sort of tinned meat 555 any way hi i saw some posts about this cite and i was wondering how long it would be b4 you popped up ride safe enjoy bikes and all of us bikers r 1 big happy family ...
    This is spam. You want to sell shit, then there is a section for that. You want to talk about your project, there is a spot for that.
    So far you fail at forum use.

Clearly you are hoping for people to fall over and praise your work. Well you clearly didn't read to much about this place.
    They are cool parts, but you just don't get it. Not even a little bit. You might as well be talking about pantie hose and lipstick.

You might not see a difference between your bike and this.

But you will find there is a massive different idea.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

please verify what team you work for backed up with proof e.g. pics work records that sort of thing we can all say but proof is in the pudding cupcake peers what a joke i think your full off piss and wind please astound me with your race knowledge
    Team Obsolete Home

I can vouch for the fact that he worked here, douche.
    monkey and Farmer_John like this.
    Internet arguments are like the special olympics. If you win you're still retarded

ohh and as for the 59 logo I'm sure that the 59 club does not have this as a registered claim to it or any other number
    . Clearly you don't understand the difference between numbers and a registered logo. Sure nobody has a claim to just numbers, but they do have a claim to a font, effects, composition, layout, color, etc....And that is exactly what you have copied and painted on your bike. By the way, claims don't just protect against exact copies, but also ones that are substantially similar where the intention was use the the good will of the mark for your own commercial means. I don't expect you to understand this any more than I expect you to understand the value of backing up your claims or the actual value of numbers as a means of measurement, but it needed to be said none the less.

and you know what a cafe is but knot a cafe racer well go and do your history and find out how cafe racer bikes came about then go back and read the garbage you wrote here i.e how does the body work change the riding dopppp as homer would say well its like this change the riding position you get very manny effects e.g. centre mass and so on then theirs cod factors and as for the riding position being a key part just go and do your home work on kg loss i wait your witty comments with great eagerness
    Clearly the concept of mocking humor escapes you as well. You so readily throw slang and terms around that you don't quite understand the meaning of, and you get defensive when someone asks you to quantify your statements. That is not a good strategy, it makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about. I mean you don't but there are better ways to handle a lack of information on your part than looking like a jackass.

I am not selling something, and more importantly I didn't make any bold claims. You did. I even offered to help you substantiate them when you told me to "do the math" like a true asshole that doesn't know what he is talking about. At this point, it is probably better if you just left the same way you came in.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Hi I'm new I'm chris i have just made this new carbon fibre cafe racer bike its a full bolt on kit for the er6n
    witch is a great bike but ugly
    now she's gone from beast to beauty and rides much better too and a real head turner
    lost a lot of kg so performance is so much better a real corner caving weapon and better of the mark too top speed is up and its very comfortable too you can buy er6n cheap and the motors are great good torque and hp and easy bikes to live with it made sense to me because i can have the cafe racer looks with modern electric's and performance and their just like the cafe bikes of yester year but in modern form
    its a full kit with nothing else to buy as extras a really complete kit lights ect mounts, seat, list goes on ,,, all i did was tell them what i wanted they did it ,, decals i mean the lot ,,
    they even spray it for me
    i was impressed with the book matched carbon too as its mirror imaged left and right side
    my friend saw it on my phone then went out and built 1 too mines the 59 bike his is 79

please read and leave comments for me as i want and welcome your ideas and opinions if any body wants to ask I'm happy to reply to all of u ,,,,, ride safe new friends
    Just in case he takes his toys and goes home.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Haven't we seen and discussed that kit here before? The numbers come with the kit although I thought only 59 and 62 were available (same number upside down) or 79 which is the 62 upside down and notified slightly. Anyways, I see nothing but a bolt on kit and no real fabrication or anything done to it. it amazes me that no one new here reads any posts or threads before posting what clearly is not acceptable here and then get snotty when the general consensus is negative. I'm not buying the 100lb weight loss either. I really had to chuckle at his comments of how we don't know what a Cafe Racer is or the history. I bet he wasn't around during that period like many of us were.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

1. Sometimes to much exposed carbon fiber looks like to much carbon fiber. That was a fad long ago when carbon fiber was a new mystery material.
    2. Hard to image both of you making similar mistakes.
    3. What wheel chair did you get those seat cushions from ?
    4. What the fuck is an ER6N ? Sounds like a part number for a spark plug.

Wow - someone's finally made a proper bolt on cafe racer kit.

I kinda like it - except for the seat pad.

And you say it's lost 39kgs? That's almost a 30% weight drop. Even if you do nothing to the engine it's going to be pretty zippy.

Forum ettiquette aside....nice job!

what????
    latered

174 kg dry weight by the factory-39=135 kilograms. No way.

Where is the number plate, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    what????
    You gots a kit?
    monkey likes this.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links