My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit - Page 3
Close

My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit

This is a discussion on My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by TCed What the fuck is an ER6N ? Sounds like a part number for a spark plug. It's this: Pretty hard to ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit

Quote Originally Posted by TCed View Post
    What the fuck is an ER6N ? Sounds like a part number for a spark plug.
    It's this:

Pretty hard to make any uglier really...

ha ha ha put a kit in it.
    latered

Junior Member carbon cafe racer's Avatar
    thank u someone with a iq and as in some of those childish reply in here its nice to see a decent reply as yours

- - - Updated - - -

i hand built it from scratch its my kit i built

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
    Haven't we seen and discussed that kit here before? The numbers come with the kit although I thought only 59 and 62 were available (same number upside down) or 79 which is the 62 upside down and notified slightly. Anyways, I see nothing but a bolt on kit and no real fabrication or anything done to it. it amazes me that no one new here reads any posts or threads before posting what clearly is not acceptable here and then get snotty when the general consensus is negative. I'm not buying the 100lb weight loss either. I really had to chuckle at his comments of how we don't know what a Cafe Racer is or the history. I bet he wasn't around during that period like many of us were.
    no never its just been made

I like the idea of a kit for a specific bike. That has to be a small market and I'd guess that it needs to be marketed to wherever people with those bikes hang out and I have no idea where that might be, but I can think of ways to get to that market.

Please spell complete words though. This isn't the twittersphere. We generally appreciate a well thought out and well written thread - even though they are rare - maybe that should read - Because they are rare :-)

As you have deduced this in not an "I'm OK you're OK" sort of place. It just isn't. You will work it out.

hey smart ass where u get 174 kg dry kg from its more and do u know what a super twin is how manny kg wet.... the rear sub frame i cut off was 4.9kg on its own

- - - Updated - - -

hey smart ass where u get 174 kg dry kg from its more and do u know what a super twin is how manny kg wet.... the rear sub frame i cut off was 4.9kg on its own

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Mr Carbon Fiber guy,

That probably isn't helping to win friends or influence people. Just saying'. You can't win the internet. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by carbon cafe racer View Post
    I'm guessing English isn't your first language so we can forgive you for the grammatical errors, but you really shouldn't be calling people names when you're the new guy.

By the way - what does the bike weigh now? That's probably a better way to assess what you've achieved with the weight loss.

Oh - and are you building / selling this kit or did you buy it off someone else? What's the price and turnaround / shipping time if you are selling them?
    Last edited by hillsy; 01-29-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hillsy View Post
    I'm guessing English isn't your first language so we can forgive you for the grammatical errors, but you really shouldn't be calling people names when you're the new guy.

By the way - what does the bike weigh now? That's probably a better way to assess what you've achieved with the weight loss.

Oh - and are you building / selling this kit or did you buy it off someone else? What's the price and turnaround / shipping time if you are selling them?
    hello yes I'm from u.k born and bred but dyslexic
    however as regards to the new guy yes i would think that the outright way that others treat new guys here is really bad they should be ashamed to call them selves bikers
    they would never talk like this to our face of this I'm sure
    and i can tell that they just don't get whats going on as yes I'm sure they love bikes but don't they see its a family thing we all supposed to help and try be nice not rip this piss out of our fellow bikes this is not a notron or bsa but its like the c b honda weren't either or the old style jap bikes that were slaged off before they came to reach classic status and manny people cafe racered them up now there collectors items too
    same as the er6n in 20years time i guess
    this kit is for the guy who wants the style and performance but not the headache of maintenance and to resurrect a bike into something new and can be proud of his bike i have grown up around cafe racers and race bikes from the u.k and my uncles were in it at the very start at the ace cafe in her hay day they told me how they would help even mods on their scooters if they broke down
    at the ace cafe they all mucked in and helped each other they would be astounded at the ridicule that a newbie has got here yes the kits are for sale if you are wanting to purchase the turnaround time is 3..4 weeks
    as they are book matched hand laid carbon
    around 85.000 bht or 2650 u.s
    the kg is close to 167kg wet
    Last edited by carbon cafe racer; 01-29-2015 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by o1marc View Post
    Haven't we seen and discussed that kit here before? The numbers come with the kit although I thought only 59 and 62 were available (same number upside down) or 79 which is the 62 upside down and notified slightly. Anyways, I see nothing but a bolt on kit and no real fabrication or anything done to it. it amazes me that no one new here reads any posts or threads before posting what clearly is not acceptable here and then get snotty when the general consensus is negative. I'm not buying the 100lb weight loss either. I really had to chuckle at his comments of how we don't know what a Cafe Racer is or the history. I bet he wasn't around during that period like many of us were.
    mmm well does the fact that the rear seat and sub frames new and that the keyless ignition is new and the fact the tank ,seat lights ,brackets rear subframe, and air box ,clip ons, hand milled alloy filler cap, hand laid carbon ,re sprung forks ,skimmed head ported and flowed new ecu ,ect ect the bits you can't see ..... but i suppose this is just a stock bike thats been photo shopped

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links