My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit
Close

This is a discussion on My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Hi I'm new I'm chris i have just made this new carbon fibre cafe racer bike its a full bolt on kit for the er6n ...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: My carbon fibre cafe racer er6n kit

Junior Member carbon cafe racer's Avatar

Hi I'm new I'm chris i have just made this new carbon fibre cafe racer bike its a full bolt on kit for the er6n
    witch is a great bike but ugly
    now she's gone from beast to beauty and rides much better too and a real head turner
    lost a lot of kg so performance is so much better a real corner caving weapon and better of the mark too top speed is up and its very comfortable too you can buy er6n cheap and the motors are great good torque and hp and easy bikes to live with it made sense to me because i can have the cafe racer looks with modern electric's and performance and their just like the cafe bikes of yester year but in modern form
    its a full kit with nothing else to buy as extras a really complete kit lights ect mounts, seat, list goes on ,,, all i did was tell them what i wanted they did it ,, decals i mean the lot ,,
    they even spray it for me
    i was impressed with the book matched carbon too as its mirror imaged left and right side
    my friend saw it on my phone then went out and built 1 too mines the 59 bike his is 79

please read and leave comments for me as i want and welcome your ideas and opinions if any body wants to ask I'm happy to reply to all of u ,,,,, ride safe new friends
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by carbon cafe racer; 01-28-2015 at 11:59 AM.

wows these pics came out good such a nice bike modern materials classic looks

Can we delete the spam?
    monkey likes this.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

we ain't your friends cupcake, we are your peers. And this is Peer review

Hi I'm new I'm chris i have just made this new carbon fibre cafe racer bike its a full bolt on kit for the er6n
    witch is a great bike but ugly
    What makes the Er6n a great platform for this project? Why did you select that over...say...the Ninja 650R which uses the same engine but is more sporting?

now she's gone from beast to beauty and rides much better too
    Please explain how a bodywork change makes the bike ride much better.

lost a lot of kg
    how much?

so performance is so much better
    How much better? can you put that in lap times? or power to weight? or something with a numerical value?

a real corner caving weapon and better of the mark too top speed is up
    By how much and how did you verify this? What measuring tools did you use? how did you insure your testing was not skewed by outside factors?

and its very comfortable
    That is a matter of opinion, but what makes it comfortable? and to what range of rider size?

you can buy er6n cheap
    How cheap? what's the initial cost and how much does it cost to build your custom?

just like the cafe bikes of yester year but in modern form
    Explain to me how this is like the "cafe bikes" of yesteryear (actually explain to me what a cafe bike is because I know what a Racer is but a Cafe bike sounds like a theme chopper for a french sidewalk cafe).

its a full kit with nothing else to buy
    That includes? What's the parts list?

my friend saw it on my phone then went out and built 1 too mines the 59 bike his is 79
    Why is yours 59? Are you actually a member of the 59 club? do you have permission to use their logo?

- - - Updated - - -

Also is there any way to make it less ugly?
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar View Post
    Can we delete the spam?
    hi how r u i am new here and this is not spam its carbon fibre spam is a sort of tinned meat 555 any way hi i saw some posts about this cite and i was wondering how long it would be b4 you popped up ride safe enjoy bikes and all of us bikers r 1 big happy family ...

factors lap times power to weight well its lost 39 kg so you do the maths then post them here I'm sure you work for a race team ride safe cheers

Quote Originally Posted by carbon cafe racer View Post
    factors lap times power to weight well its lost 39 kg so you do the maths then post them here I'm sure you work for a race team ride safe cheers
    Actually I used to, and it's not too much to ask you to quantify your statements.

I would do the math for you but you haven't give me any data.
    Buckets likes this.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

ohh and as for the 59 logo I'm sure that the 59 club does not have this as a registered claim to it or any other number and you know what a cafe is but knot a cafe racer well go and do your history and find out how cafe racer bikes came about then go back and read the garbage you wrote here i.e how does the body work change the riding dopppp as homer would say well its like this change the riding position you get very manny effects e.g. centre mass and so on then theirs cod factors and as for the riding position being a key part just go and do your home work on kg loss i wait your witty comments with great eagerness

Quote Originally Posted by Geeto67 View Post
    Actually I used to, and it's not too much to ask you to quantify your statements.

I would do the math for you but you haven't give me any data.
    please verify what team you work for backed up with proof e.g. pics work records that sort of thing we can all say but proof is in the pudding cupcake peers what a joke i think your full off piss and wind please astound me with your race knowledge

Run on sentences much?
    The bike looks ok to me, and probably is a little quicker if you shed that much weight. But it certainly isn't a "build" as much as it is turd polish. No offense to the bike, but I doubt much has improved here other than looks and acceleration, and the looks part is up for debate, haha. Don't get scared away, just understand that the guys here are more interested in improving vintage bikes a rather than playing dress up with modern bikes that weren't impressive stock.
    That said, I do like your bodywork better than what came stock on it. Now go improve the bike.
    It ain't easy bein' fat and greasy.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links