Gentleman and Gentleman.. the young gone Aires is back and he has questions. - Page 22
Close

Gentleman and Gentleman.. the young gone Aires is back and he has questions.

This is a discussion on Gentleman and Gentleman.. the young gone Aires is back and he has questions. within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I could isn't a threat. ' I will is '. I'm not a muscle-mary, so I don't really rate big flabby muscles. I'm well over ...

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Gentleman and Gentleman.. the young gone Aires is back and he has questions.

I could isn't a threat. ' I will is '.

I'm not a muscle-mary, so I don't really rate big flabby muscles.

I'm well over six foot tall. I'm around 200lbs. My arms are ripped like a boxer's.

I spent eighteen hours a day on my feet 7 days a week, and have done so for years.

I SK8 and run. I ride a fast bicycle for at least an hour everyday. Do the math.

You have mouthed off at everyone one this thread for zero good reason. And they have responded to your attitude.

Don't assume everyone out there in Blogland is Bubba and Slurpee style.

Go read some Carl Jung. It might help.

Danger, is my business."

Yep, because time runs backward and all.
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

Quote Originally Posted by Witworth View Post

I'm well over six foot tall. I'm around 200lbs.

Danger, is my business."
    Kinda irrelevant info there mister treadform:

if you read carefully, he called me, "big guy". Now owing to the fact he's smarter than half you hippies, i'm gonna run with that and say i'm the biggest and strongyest guy on this forum. If you're really well behaved I might let you carry my books.
    Last edited by engel; 02-09-2015 at 02:58 AM.
    BFF of Ken, inheritor of same status with Tex, erstwhile defender of young Kerry, and general village idiot sans village. Glen.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=engel;315229]

" poms and wogs and krauts " ?

What about the frogs and sprouts? Equal opportunity I say!

Danger, is my business."

Quote Originally Posted by Aires View Post
    hahaha another guy trying to bring out his credentials to try and prove me wrong. again i am 22 years old.. the fact that you need to list them out is pathetic.. i am a no body on this site and you guys are threatened and getting way to easily offended from a WEBSITE... i have literally been mind fucking you all with the largest cyber boner i have ever head... take a second and think about it...really think about it...

your Ps bullshit ill whip my ass with.. you been racing... ive been in a burning building..
    and sorry to burst your little bubble but your BA in anthropology is a joke.. second easiest elective i have ever taken.. and you Undergrad education degree would be impressive but i know you arnt a teacher because your Master is FUCKING leadership which isnt even a Degree in you "pristine" university

now that i have literally made you my bitch... can we please be done until tomorrow atleast.. my big brain needs some rest...

P.S you have double the years of me.... i will already have more degrees than you by the time I am 27 you pathetic cunt

P.P.S your P.P.S talks about a simple fucking letter mistake??? are you serious right now... i drive fire trucks as big as a the fucking trucks your boyfriend drives but i dont need a fucking pathetic license for someone to tell me how to drive straight and make sure I only log what is it (12 hrs a day of driving) but again i dont fucking care because i ALREADY have a degree that is more PRISTINE than your anthropology and leadership degrees compound...

P.P.P S that "Racer" bike wouldnt even pace racer inspection so you my sir are the one people will be laughing at...

ARE we done here... stop trying to prove me wrong,... it wont happen it hasnt happened in 26 pages stop trying to be a hero.
    Have you considered a career in the diplomatic corps or the U.N. ?

Danger, is my business."
    engel likes this.

You should file all these dumb things you have posted. When you read them at thirty, you will feel like such a dick.

I'm smarter than kenessex, and he's smarter than you.

As far as the realm of motorcycling knowledge is concerned: you are 'special needs'.

Danger, is my business."

you do know that just because you are the biggest at 6'5 plus and weight over 250 doesnt actually make you the "biggest and strongest" .... its again a numbers game.. if I only weigh 160... and I can do sets of 245 on a flat bench.... my max is 300 lbs... making it that i can bench over 97% of my body weight when the majority of america cant bench 10 Percent of their body weigh.. (I.e you 250 lb weight (you engel) multiplexed by 10% = 25 lbs... 25 plus your body weight will mean that you can bench at least 300 lbs which is only 10% of your body percentage.... i know you cant bench 300 so again you cant be stronger.. might be the biggest... but no I AM THE STRONGEST
    I don't care what you can do with your big floppy muscle-mary muscles, that need 30 minute of warming up to function efficiency.

I look at most muscle-marys as guys with fear in their hearts, latent sexual identity issues and problems coming to terms with body image.

If I need to solve a problem, I use my brain.

If I need to move something heavy around I use my five foot pry bar or my hand truck.

Becoming a fully functional gorilla, to endure 24-7, is not high on my list.

Danger, is my business."

Recap:

time runs backwards, i am the STRONGYest, and apparently i now live in america. Theres more, but you need your nap time.

You do not bait, buttercup. You assume that someone in here is likely pissed off with your antics, but we're busy laughing.

In ending, you WHIP your own arse? And to do this you utilise "bullshit"? I think i get why you live alone. May your welts and cuts be healed by the sleep you crave, but the smell of the crap you seem intent on whipping around here (do you get a concession for not keeping it all smeared on your butt and hands?) shall linger on.

you do know that just because you are the biggest at 6'5 plus and weight over 250 doesnt actually make you the "biggest and strongest" .... its again a numbers game.. if I only weigh 160... and I can do sets of 245 on a flat bench.... my max is 300 lbs... making it that i can bench over 97% of my body weight when the majority of america cant bench 10 Percent of their body weigh.. (I.e you 250 lb weight (you engel) multiplexed by 10% = 25 lbs... 25 plus your body weight will mean that you can bench at least 300 lbs which is only 10% of your body percentage.... i know you cant bench 300 so again you cant be stronger.. might be the biggest... but no I AM THE STRONGEST
    You do realize that your whole math piece here makes no sense whatsoever, don't you? Last I checked if you weigh 160 lbs and you can bench 300lbs, 300 is not 97% of 160. From your quote above " making it that i can bench over 97% of my body weight". Doesn't economics have something to do with math and numbers?

I can use this for you, now. "Dance Monkey, Dance" Who is jerking the ropes again? It still isn't you little monkey.
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

Good night little soldier.

Danger, is my business."
    monkey likes this.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links