"Though it's been said, many times before..." - Page 6
Close

"Though it's been said, many times before..."

This is a discussion on "Though it's been said, many times before..." within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Originally Posted by Teazer The logic was as flawed as all get out, but we were young and passionate about our bikes. i think the ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: "Though it's been said, many times before..."

Quote Originally Posted by Teazer View Post
    The logic was as flawed as all get out, but we were young and passionate about our bikes.
    i think the assumption that all the youngsters who come here talking about playing with bikes have no passion is wrong. naive, ignorant, inexperienced yes, but not without passion.
    Hoofhearted likes this.

If the "passion" only lasts as long as the original stack of play money, it wasn't passion, it was a passing fancy.
    GrandPaul
    Author, \"Old Bikes\"

Quote Originally Posted by brad black View Post
    i think the assumption that all the youngsters who come here talking about playing with bikes have no passion is wrong. naive, ignorant, inexperienced yes, but not without passion.
    G'day m8.

I said WE were young and passionate. That does not mean that others are something else or even that we are no longer passionate. It's not a comparative term. Where in Melbourne Brad? I was in North Coburgistan a couple of weeks ago and then down the G.O.R.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Bikers who devote decades to motorcycles, have passion. A guy who spends a year or two in fevered visionary zeal, may just be in the grip of mania.

The time will tell. And it does.

Danger, is
    my business."

im in oakleigh during the weekdays and malvern east other times.

i haven't been down the gor for a long time. the section from apollo bay to lavers hill was always fun, if it wasn't wet and bark strewn. duane at fuel injected motorcycles used to live down near lavers hill, and i'd occasionally be belting around the roads down there data logging bikes.

True however........I feel the ones that are passionate are not the ones that start out saying, "hey I want t o build a cafe and have never rode before any ideas". The passionate you do not really hear about......... their just doing.

For the record this is more of a racer site than cafe racer. Cafe was a small window in motorcycle time....only now is cafe resurrected due to a new found love with the nostalgic cafe styling.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links