any motorcycle you want
Close

any motorcycle you want

This is a discussion on any motorcycle you want within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; if you could own any 2015 bike at all, which one would it be and why?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

any motorcycle you want

if you could own any 2015 bike at all, which one would it be and why?

Good question.... Spent 1/2 an hour looking through the main manufacturers websites, and the only one I liked was a BMW 1200RS.
    Can't say why, other than I've liked the few 4 valve twins that I've ridden, and this one looks good to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Good question.... Spent 1/2 an hour looking through the main manufacturers websites, and the only one I liked was a BMW 1200RS.
    Can't say why, other than I've liked the few 4 valve twins that I've ridden, and this one looks good to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt"

Royal Enfield Continental GT

I like thumpers and it's the only factory bike that looks like fun(legal fun). I was actually really surprised to read Geeto express positive reviews about it, which makes me think it may be a decent bike.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I'll probably end up buying a Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 before it's all over.
    But I like the aprilia shiver 750, the Indian Dark Horse, and the Ducati Panigale 1200.
    I guess if I'm dreaming I might as well have a bike for every purpose...
    It ain't easy bein' fat and greasy.

That's so hard because there are so many specific purpose machines out there that are calling my name. I guess if someone put a gun to my head and said "pick one" it would be the Victory Vision.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  564.4 KB

Why? Simple........I would love to be able to take long rides to go to far destinations and not get there hating motorcycles. To me, there is nothing worse than a long touring ride that is not comfy. It makes me dislike the journey. I'm all into the comfy now so posing, peg dragging and 3 mile long wheelies at 110 mph.......I will leave that to the kids. I want to pack some items, have a soda and enjoy those long distances without pulling over all the time and wishing that long road would end. You know what it is.

I already lived this and spent my money on a 2015 Ducati Monster 1200S last fall. The PLAN was to buy it this spring but things happen.
    -Craig
    The Mighty Monza Jr. Thread: https://www.caferacer.net/forum/proje...r-project.html

I think I would go with the yamaha triple the FZ 09. I think it would do everything that I need. I have specialized bikes to do other stuff. No such thing as too many bikes. The reality is that I will not be getting a new bike since there are so many older bikes I would rather have. If I want to go touring I will be picking up a GL1200A, if I want a fun street bike I will get another NT650 or a CBR600F. There are so many good choices available used and cheap I wouldn't bother with anything new.
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirkchecken View Post
    ill play, ktm 390. guy had one at work a few weeks ago. there small in size, but nice looking. Attachment 14230

I was looking at picking up one for the track but cant seem to sell my Buell CR so have not moved on it. Regardless I have been really enjoying the 1125CR this spring.

Name:  RSV4rABS2014_red.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  265.1 KB
    for some reason this one just grabs me, plus a good friend worked as a mechanic at a dealership that had some aprilias, he got to do the service on them and then go test ride them, said they were the best handling bike he'd ever ridden

I'd have to say the road version of the '15 H2 Kawasaki.

The race version:

Name:  kawasaki-ninja-h2r-28.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  449.9 KB

It's stupid, fast, makes zero sense, expensive and it's black & green: what more could you ask for?

Name:  H2 Green.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  177.5 KB

The fact that it would intimidate good riders *, even those paying it a casual glance.

Danger, is my business."

P.S.: *, Not that it would intimidate ME any.

P.S.: " It's stupid, fast, makes zero sense, expensive and it's black & green: what more could you ask for? ". Oh?, that reminds me:

Name:  BMCGranFondoGF01.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  1.41 MB

Last edited by Witworth; 05-10-2015 at 07:00 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links