Road rage between cage driver and biker
Close

This is a discussion on Road rage between cage driver and biker within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; This old fart would have been in a lot worse shape if he pulled that shit on me. Motorcyclist Forced To Take Down This Road ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Road rage between cage driver and biker

This old fart would have been in a lot worse shape if he pulled that shit on me.
    Motorcyclist Forced To Take Down This Road Raging Vigilante
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

There's more to this story.. I read somewhere that the guy is now suing the motorcyclist because he busted his ankle. Struggling to substantiate it now
    Ignorance Is Bliss

Walked right up and punched the guy. He has no case, video will convict him in seconds. He'd be suing me for a broken nose and other bodily injuries also.
    Wonder how the old guy would have reacted if it was the guy on the Harley, that showed up as a witness, instead of the sport bike?
    Last edited by o1marc; 08-13-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I've had cases where I had a car cut me off and I had an opportunity to have a conversation with the person driving. In all cases I've been respectful to the person and asked them politely to be more careful in the future. I believe you get more results with honey then anger plus I drive a honda as my daily rider and everyone knows you meet the nicest people on a honda...
    kerosene and larams like this.
    Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

Sorry, I got distracted by a female commenter threadjacking that post to make the point that, had the road rage attacker been a woman, not hitting her would have been sexist
    Whitworth - The whole Western World economy runs on total lies and BS: I'm a part of the action.

My wife showed me that video awhile back from her Facebook.

I wouldn't condone his actions but this old geezer had quite the guts to get out of his car with his flip flops and attack that biker straight up. Makes me think he must have been a nightmare when he was younger.

But to be honest......I've witnessed some riders riding cocky.....and aggressively dangerous. Especially when they are splitting lanes and when you don't get over fast enough for them they give you the ugly look and Rev their straight pipes right near little old ladies scaring them to dickens. There's a sense of common courtesy one should execute when around other motorists. When they dont......maybe the next guy flying out of their car might not be a flip flop wearing old geezer.......

A few years ago, someone come speeding up behind me on a main road after I'd pulled out in plenty of time (in my car though) and I saw a load of swearing and wanker signals from the guy in my rear view mirror. Id had enough after a few hundred yards, so pulled up, blocking the side of my carriageway so this dipshit had no where to go. I was amazed how this person, quite brave cussing and waving gestures when driving soon sunk back in his seat while I walked over. I could quite happily have hit him as I wasn't very happy, but as his window was wound down, I grabbed the keys from his ignition and threw them over a security fence at the roadside. I called him a twat, which was appropriate in those times and went on my way, but it must have properly knackered his afternoon up.

Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    .maybe the next guy flying out of their car might not be a flip flop wearing old geezer.......
    So that if you are truly bad ass its cool to hand out justice - such as beat people for breaking traffic rules? I have the same question that rider had: How old are you?
    -

I think the rider was awesome. He used the minimum force needed, did everything in his power to defuse the situation. Non of the waaayyyy too common macho bs escalation. Youtube world is based on "I would have knocked his teeth out" mentality. This guy was all but that, he acted like an adult when the other party was out of it.
    I feel bad for the attacker too. You can see his cogs starting to spin in his and him realize what kind of a mess he created.

Past week in Finland a bicyclist and a car were exchanging hand signals of the bird kind. The car ended up infront on the bike in red light, when light turned green, he creeped and the bicycle passed on the right (legal) after that the car accelerated and turned a small snappy move to tackle the bike with the rear of his car. No doubt he was furious at the bicyclist for some reason. Maybe the bicyclist had indeed done something wrong (most likely not). The end result was that the 60yr old rider face planted and died hours later. I am sure the driver didn't mean to kill him - but he did!

Delivering justice is a bloody bad idea. Doing it absolutely out of proportion of the 'wrong' you are trying to right is absurd.

And yes I have been furious in traffic because of assholes - hell in LA I would be boiling point angry every time I had to drive to downtown day time. That doesn't mean that an adult person should not understand the consequences of their actions. If you cannot manage your temper do not drive.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by kerosene View Post
    So that if you are truly bad ass its cool to hand out justice - such as beat people for breaking traffic rules? I have the same question that rider had: How old are you?
    Do you think that I'm cool with beating down people for breaking traffic rules? Is that what you get out of this?

Although the video does not show it.........I would bet that there was some things that precipitated the old guy coming out swinging.....maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the motorcyclist gestured or something to the motorist that fueled this event. I bet he NEVER thought this geezer would attack him straight up. Perhaps he felt a little brave since it was an old man. I bet he never would have gestured (if that's what he did....and I feel he did) to a car full of gang banging Mexicans. And that all leads me to my point.....

A lot of bikers do not show common courtesy ...that I've noticed. Many tailgate, split lanes and take out mirrors, rev straight pipes and freak old people out (that boils my blood) and just ride awful and give gestures. Don't assume you have a free rein to do as you will as a biker. If you tailgate...take out mirrors...and freak out old ladies.... and not expect someone to fly out their car and beat you down prison style........you could be making a mistake.

I had to edit..........depending how old the geezer is or the kid....I would say im closer to the geezer in age.
    Last edited by knappyfeet; 08-18-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links