Koso North America
Close

Koso North America

This is a discussion on Koso North America within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Anyone purchase from them yet? I have been going thru their meters and guages catalog and seem impressed. When I post my recommission of my ...

Koso North America

Anyone purchase from them yet?

I have been going thru their meters and guages catalog and seem impressed. When I post my recommission of my CB750 I think I might purchase a few items from them. From what I can ascertain from the catalog their meter line is extensive and complete with optional hardware, harnesses, etc. Although I am not a Harley owner they have a nice gauge set for them as well. Even off road stuff, lap timers....seems like a lot. Didn't know if anyone had any experience with their products.

I bought one of their Dual EGT gauges for my RG250. Easy to install and set up. Works great
    God put me here to accomplish a certain number of things, I\'m so far behind now, I\'ll never die

Quote Originally Posted by bs_racer View Post
    I bought one of their Dual EGT gauges for my RG250. Easy to install and set up. Works great
    Thanks bs_racer for the report. From the catalog it seems nice quality.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

I have used Koso gauges since 2008. Very good quality. The sensors are very good. Also the plugs and wiring have never given me any problems.

This is the set up on my 250 Kawasaki

I bought one of their gauges, the TnT speedo to be exact for my Royal Enfield Cafe Racer and love it. Had a few hiccups getting the Tach to work correctly with my Boyer Bransden MKIV but after a couple of phone conversations and a couple of free parts in the mail from them it works pretty damn good. I love having the digital speedo and analog Tach. I just built a new motor ( bored and stroked the 500 to a 612) and want to keep an eye on the revs while it breaks in.

they definitely do the job, and do it well enough, but the units I've had my hands on felt cheap and cheesy... then I compared it to some of the clusters on modern sport bikes and realized that was about par for the course....

They work well, easy enough to calibrate/integrate though

Quote Originally Posted by Enfieldnomad View Post
    I bought one of their gauges, the TnT speedo to be exact for my Royal Enfield Cafe Racer and love it. Had a few hiccups getting the Tach to work correctly with my Boyer Bransden MKIV but after a couple of phone conversations and a couple of free parts in the mail from them it works pretty damn good. I love having the digital speedo and analog Tach. I just built a new motor ( bored and stroked the 500 to a 612) and want to keep an eye on the revs while it breaks in.
    That motor would have made for an interesting thread.
    "Non urinat in ventum"

Sponsored Links