Banned - Page 6
Close

Banned

This is a discussion on Banned within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Really? There is silly drama without him too but there are also sensible threads that result in interesting discussions. That ass hat made it impossible. ...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Banned

Really? There is silly drama without him too but there are also sensible threads that result in interesting discussions. That ass hat made it impossible. Would I like to see roccity's frame project? yes. Would I like to see Dean's top notch work yes. He made that kind of shit go away. Yeah he partially do the ruining by getting people to play along - BUT he also posted thousands of posts. Being a succesful troll doesn't make it any less irritating or somehow noble or funny. The best months in a looong time were when he left and people tried to make this place recover. Then the master of time waste returned and EVERY thread (not just the ones titled after him) turned to discussions about him. That was no fun.

You know we had some good years here before the 2015... If you want drama turn on the bold and the beautiful or go read youtube comments on selected topic.

I am out. He doesn't deserved this bandwidth.
    -

I can't speak for anyone here but I can only stand so much shit about how he invented the motorcycle. WSB racers admire his style, Rossi would be nothing without him and his fucking SRs. Now if he had posted he had an SR that ran 199 at Bonneville with him sitting up and posted a time slip I'd be all admiration. If he had simply backed up one of his outrageous claims I'd be fine with him here. But he point blank refused to back any of his bullshit. That I can't tolerate. Maybe I have been racing too long to tolerate shit. Go to Bonneville and tell George Poteet how you Honda Civic will blow his liner into the weeds. Betcha shitwit would. But he wouldn't bring the Honda with him.
    Don\'t cry because its over. Smile because it happened

Quote Originally Posted by dirkchecken View Post
    me .. and you know what this pussy is goin to do this upcoming weekend ? - go to the track and do a bunch of races. see a bunch of cr.net members and have a great time. you know what this pussy is not going to do? post any info/pics. give your buddy a call. maybe he can fill you in. plus don't want to take away from the " solo seats and bar ends" you seem to love.
    Gee......I even have dirkchecken pissed over this. I'm way beyond solo seats and bar ends....believe me.....and he or the program or the person that is him es no mi amigo ese.

I guess this Walter guy got under a lot of folks skin so.......I will just bow down................and as a gentleman............agree to disagree.

and if my comments offend folks here.........my apologies.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kerosene View Post
    Really? There is silly drama without him too but there are also sensible threads that result in interesting discussions. That ass hat made it impossible. Would I like to see roccity's frame project? yes. Would I like to see Dean's top notch work yes. He made that kind of shit go away. Yeah he partially do the ruining by getting people to play along - BUT he also posted thousands of posts. Being a succesful troll doesn't make it any less irritating or somehow noble or funny. The best months in a looong time were when he left and people tried to make this place recover. Then the master of time waste returned and EVERY thread (not just the ones titled after him) turned to discussions about him. That was no fun.

You know we had some good years here before the 2015... If you want drama turn on the bold and the beautiful or go read youtube comments on selected topic.

I am out. He doesn't deserved this bandwidth.
    Well.....I would say there a lot of folks here that cause plenty of drama without his presence but.........

my apologies for my rude comments.

You can see Deans top notch work..... on other forums...
    you can see Roccitys frame project ..... on other forums...
    Hell, I havent seen Tonny uk's latest work.... bet its on other forums...
    Hopefully You now can now rely on comments and replys that come from members that are able to back up their work and knowledge with something other than " Danger is my Buisness" ...

Even his SR 500 stuff wasn't all that accurate, yet I wasnt going to fall into 'Wit's Whirlpool" by replying..
    78' SR500
    64' YG1S
    15' XT250

This thread is becoming a fine example of the polarizing effect Walter had on the members of this forum.

To still be holding court a month or more after banishing truly makes him the most successful troll I've encountered in 15+- years of participating on forums.

Mr. Feet, you have no reason to apologize for or about your thoughts on the subject. I refuse to be so about him being gone. Glad it happened, but I respect yours and others opinions that in light of some other's somewhat snarky personalities, Walter took a fall.

This is a tough group and will always be. But at least it's honest. More so now.

Here is my take on it and the main reason I am glad he is gone. While many of us on here knew that most of what he said was either BS or the result of Google, many did not and would believe what he said, which could lead them down the garden path to doom and destruction. The other reason is I just can't abide somebody with no integrity. Lying on the internet is still lying and when he did it as much as he did, leads me to wonder about his poor pathetic little life.
    o1marc and TCed like this.
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

So all you Witworth supporters, how would you deal with him if he pulled that act on you in person in a bar when you were having a very good conversation with a couple friends ?

Also, those that know who posed as Witworth are equally dickheads
    And last, I think he got bored and scripted his ban.

Well, at this point I go back about as far s anybody that is left. I think Monkey was here before me, but not by much. This place is very different than it was 10 years ago. Many of the people who have left have also moved onto other things and this just isn't the place for them. Some I catch up with on other forums and some have just moved on. It is the nature of hobbies and life. I don't post like I used to, either.

I am still glad witworth is gone. Anybody that won't be accountable for what they claim has no right to post about it. I believe the phrase "put up or shut up" comes into play.

Ken
    monkey likes this.
    WERA 119
    CCS 119
    CRA 119
    AHRMA not anymore
    \"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once.\"
    Evan Esar
    Newbies, Geeto and Tex (Bye Tex)hate me!!

I just wondered what got him banned. I am no fan of his or anyone else on here. I read what i find interesting on here and that's it. For whatever reason It doesn't seem much different here with or without him to me. Hell I didn't even know he was gone til I saw this thread. I really never paid much attention to him.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links