My Brothers Cars
Close

My Brothers Cars

This is a discussion on My Brothers Cars within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; I just checked in at Beverley Hills Car Club to see if any of my brothers cars were listed yet. Apparently they bought 6 cars. ...

My Brothers Cars

I just checked in at Beverley Hills Car Club to see if any of my brothers cars were listed yet. Apparently they bought 6 cars. Mom won't tell me what she sold them for. I see 3 of them listed at what I feel is top dollar for them in running condition(none of them run), with the exception of the Alfa that would be worth $40k restored. Go there and check out stock numbers 5984 (Alfa), 5986 (Ferrari), and 5982 (Lotus). The Ferrari is only worth $20K in good running condition. I don't know if it even runs. The Alfa and the Lotus are the 2 cars I most wanted from his collection.
    Collector Cars For Sale | Vintage Car Sales | Mercedes Benz, Jaguar, Austin Healey and more!
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

That Lotus looks like a piss-load of fun. I'm imagining being 18, driving Skyline Drive with my college girlfriend, heading down to Montecello.
    Name:  4906_main_f.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  40.2 KB
    Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seeing people out there having a good time on motorcycles. It makes me take another look. - S.M.

I really wanted to do something with that car. It's a shame my bro was lifting it and ripped the right rear fender opening. That car was just thrown together for those pics, it was completely empty in the cockpit. It was at a great starting point for a project. The Alfa I would have finished and actually raced it. I raced Fiats for a number of years and could have transferred a lot of knowledge on Italian cars into the build.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

jcw
    Beautiful cars

It truly bothers me how they have that lotus on the lift. Looks like itd be an excellent start to a project.
    Bike:
    Buell X1
    Honda S90 (box of parts)
    Honda CB750C (runs)
    The Others (mostly rolling wounded)

My collar may be a little frayed, and maybe I need a shoeshine. But nobody\'s got a mortgage on my soul. I own it. Free and clear. -Phil Lovecraft

Don't see the Ferrari.

The market for those cars is on FIRE right now.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar View Post
    Don't see the Ferrari.

The market for those cars is on FIRE right now.
    It was there yesterday, but gone now. I'll call them today and see if it sold. I'm curious where the Jag went also. I was mistaken on the Ferrari thinking it was an 80 model when it was an 82. Was/t sure the 82 listed was his until I got to the pics of the wiring in the console. Average value of an 82 Mondial is only $21K, they were asking $20K for it, and it needed work, especially if it was going to stay in Ca.
    Last edited by o1marc; 11-05-2015 at 08:01 AM.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

The books are all wrong on those cars.
    years ago they were 20.
    Last year too.

This year, 35k.
    I am Derby\'s Bitch

Some times things come around that are so singularly inept it gives you a whole new appreciation for the ept

Sponsored Links