The last ride - Honda ss50 (shit happens)
Close

This is a discussion on The last ride - Honda ss50 (shit happens) within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Well, I thought I was going to sell my bike but unfortunately shit happens. The good part is I kind of finish the video ......... ...

Junior Member Motorsportenthusiast's Avatar

Well, I thought I was going to sell my bike but unfortunately shit happens.
    The good part is I kind of finish the video ......... not really but i did what I can lol.
    I'm JKaying again lol good part is I'm still alive!

Now if you have watch it till the end, I'm sorry for being stupid I kinda have a weird sense of humor.

The video was shot in different occasion/days, usually when the camera man is free so it took me 2 months to do this.
    For the accident it didn't happen the day I shot my last footage, it happen on new years (2016) which is not surprising for some.
    Reason being ... I didn't have headlights hehe I wasn't drunk if that's what you were thinking. Due to electrical problems that i ignored for 7 months and evidently hitting a sign post which made me high sided!
    On the other note, I was wearing a helmet (the one that you see in the video) when the accident occurred. Now because I was in a rush that day to take pictures of fireworks, I didn't where my usual bad ass helmet ............... regretting but still happy to be alive.
    For gloves? I always do wear them 100% of the time but unfortunately that day, for some unknown reason I didn't wear them.
    And the shorts ............. well ............... no excuse there, I never wear jeans or leather tights lol. Makes me feel a bit like a stripper.

The reason I post this is not to get views, it's to show my Vietnamese brothers and sisters out there that the helmet people are wearing in Vietnam are not safe despite me still being alive, you don't want your face to get scratch up or get your head smashed in ... it's not a good feeling!
    I literally can break the helmets they are selling in Vietnam with my bare hand so please! SAFETY FIRST!

Yep, gear is an important thing, even on a small bike.
    Glad you're ok, and the bike is fixable. While you're at it, fix your damn headlight! Or at least tape a flashlight to the handlebars, lol
    It ain't easy bein' fat and greasy.

You got it man hehe.
    Either way i gotta sell this to get back home so I'm not going to leave it like that for somebody to get their nutts busted lol.
    I never high sided before so this was a awakening. I mean I've low sided a ton with supers but never high side ........... AH! I do love living ................. I DO! lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

BTW - nice looking 50 and I liked your video.
    Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

Quote Originally Posted by bmartin View Post
    BTW - nice looking 50 and I liked your video.
    Thanks man, truly appreciated.
    It really makes me feel happy when someone like you give a comment like that, I really worked hard for my videos.

The video are pretty cool, and the fiddy is badass.
    I wish there were some around here to be had. I'd totally ride one just about everywhere.
    It ain't easy bein' fat and greasy.

Quote Originally Posted by thechief86 View Post
    The video are pretty cool, and the fiddy is badass.
    I wish there were some around here to be had. I'd totally ride one just about everywhere.
    Thanks fo the love brah!
    It is too bad that they don't have them in U.S, I don't understand why they don't, they're just as good and safe as any scooter/moped in the states.
    I wish I can ship it over but I don't have the resources to do so.
    What I do know my next bike is going to be bad ass and one of a kind, can't wait to go back home and make a video on it!

Three years ago I hit a large animal with my bike and took a superman flight into the ditch while my bike was flipping in the air several times. Even though I was wearing boots, gloves, leather jacket and an open face helmet I still got banged up pretty bad with several fractures and some road rash on my face. You got off pretty light just wearing essentially beach clothing. Good luck on your next build.
    Bob - Palmyra NY
    2 - 69 CB750, 1 Turbo
    1 - 71 CB750

Quote Originally Posted by bmartin View Post
    Three years ago I hit a large animal with my bike and took a superman flight into the ditch while my bike was flipping in the air several times. Even though I was wearing boots, gloves, leather jacket and an open face helmet I still got banged up pretty bad with several fractures and some road rash on my face. You got off pretty light just wearing essentially beach clothing. Good luck on your next build.
    Yeah I know and I'm really thankful for that, glad you're ok too!
    That sounded like a world of pain.
    Well I live another day to ride hehe.
    Hopefully so man, got big hopes, big plans, big determination for what I will do!
    Anyway, thanks for the comments,
    Ride safe man!

Sponsored Links