Caught off guard
Close

Caught off guard

This is a discussion on Caught off guard within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; One strange day. First, I contacted my insurance carrier about a mistake on my insurance card that just arrived that said gs500 instead of 550.(no ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Old Nail

Thread: Caught off guard

Caught off guard

One strange day. First, I contacted my insurance carrier about a mistake on my insurance card that just arrived that said gs500 instead of 550.(no such thing as gs500 in 1977). Weird but I'm covered. OK, whatever. Next, ran an errand for the local post office to get suitable monetary change at the local bank. Cool, no problem. After delivering said funds to post office on my gs550, some guy saw me and had to mention that he used to have a Honda Nighthawk 450 that he gave to his brother because he(the donor) would fall asleep whenever he rode it. He mentioned my bike being nice and the only thing I could think of is that I don't have that problem, with a mischievous grin.
    knappyfeet likes this.

Didn't Mike Tyson crash a motorcycle after he claimed he fell asleep riding one time? Another nighthawk perhaps?

I worked as a bike messenger in London during the 80's, when there was a postal strike there were huge amounts of work, fell asleep one time on an elevated section of motorway and my knee rubbing the armco of the central division woke me up...that was on a Honda too....

Sponsored Links