Glad They Caught This Road Rage Asshole
Close

This is a discussion on Glad They Caught This Road Rage Asshole within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Florida man runs down bikers in traffic - Autoblog...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Glad They Caught This Road Rage Asshole

www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Ews
    Ya I saw that, people are freaking crazy. Lucky that the rider walked away without serious injury. This just goes to feed my theory that people are assholes, not all people, just most. I notice that people are so wrapped up in their own little world, that they do not pay attention to the world around them. I get so tired of people almost hitting me and then having the nerve to cuss and scream at me like I was the one nose deep in a text message.
    Dream as if you live forever, Live as if you die today.~ James Dean

I feel the need, the need for speed.~ Mavrick (Tom Cruise before he was a big ol' bag of crazy)

Good job you've guns to protect yourself.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Andyshep View Post
    Good job you've guns to protect yourself.....
    It would be a hassle (possibly) if you pulled a gun and shot the guy, justifiably. I know if a cop were there he would have shot and killed him immediately. Apparently the offender is a habitual traffic offender. This was a completely different scenario than the New York City incident last year.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, too old to take an ass whooping, and a cop is too heavy.

Ews
    Problem is that even if it was a justified self defense shooting, the media would find a way to make you seem like the scum of the earth.

I feel the need, the need for speed.~ Mavrick (Tom Cruise before he was a big ol' bag of crazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ews View Post
    Problem is that even if it was a justified self defense shooting, the media would find a way to make you seem like the scum of the earth.
    Let em, F**k the media, they have their own agendas. In this case it may not have been "self" defense, but justifiable anyways.
    Did ya'll see where George Zimmerman sold the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin with for $250K
    www.CreativeCandy.org

Ews
    Ya, while selling the gun (and making a spectacle of it) might have been slightly tasteless, apparently he is putting the money to good use. I heard he is using it to support the police who are being railroaded by groups like BLM and the media

Ya, while selling the gun (and making a spectacle of it) might have been slightly tasteless, apparently he is putting the money to good use. I heard he is using it to support the police who are being railroaded by groups like BLM and the media
    I've heard stories of he was donating "all" the money to donating "some" the money. We'll see, maybe, how much actually gets to where he says. I normally don't donate to ant charitable organizations because little if any of the proceeds actually get to the charity and most charities mismanage the money and take most of it in huge salaries.
    www.CreativeCandy.org

Railroaded? yeah because police in this country have never ever abused the system in which they operate to the detriment of their citizens and no disparity exists in law enforcement /end sarcasm.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
    - Samuel Beckett
    A tool is just an opportunity with a handle
    - Kevin Kelly

No two ways about it, there are two sides to every story.
    GrandPaul
    Author, \"Old Bikes\"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links