My Mistress
Close

My Mistress

This is a discussion on My Mistress within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; Sitting innocently on the couch watching the F1 warmup and having a cup of good coffee, I hear a far off voice. Calling to me ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thechief86

Thread: My Mistress

My Mistress

Sitting innocently on the couch watching the F1 warmup and having a cup of good coffee, I hear a far off voice. Calling to me in whispers. Urging me. Calling me out. Telling me "why watch four wheels, when my two make you so happy. They do make you happy, don't they?"

"You ignored me when you got home yesterday, choosing instead to drive off with that woman for a long, long time. You made me cry. Do you like making me cry?"

"Will you please come make me smile"

I mean, how can I say no?
    Name:  11.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  163.4 KB

Wink Two wheels good, four wheels bad

You live in Michigan, I wouldn't waste any dry day over 40° doing anything but riding. Just think of the 6-8 months it'll be too cold, or raining, or the roads will be salted in preparation for the snow and you don't want your junk to get rusty.
    I'm just saying, dvr the race and go waste some gas!
    pwalo likes this.
    It ain't easy bein' fat and greasy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

Sadly I've not got one on the road of my own at the moment but I take a little solace in being able to spend my sunday with my fingers in other peoples mistresses!!!! might even get to ride one to test if she's been responding to my caress. Downside is it's a gpz500 that I'm working on and she ain't no supermodel

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer_John View Post
    Sitting innocently on the couch watching the F1 warmup and having a cup of good coffee, I hear a far off voice.
    I hope you went riding 'cause the racing wasn't worth watching. Hamilton+superior car+grade B team mate=Formula Bore

You have inspired me pull a couple bikes out of the garage, call a friend and go out for a ride around the island. If you never hear from me again figure that some tourist in a motor home got me----" hey Martha, looky at that lobster boat over therrrrrreeee-" and Bam, runs right over me as a try to make a left hand turn.

traffic sucks here in July. It Really sucks here in August. I plan my routes for as few lefts as possible.

Sponsored Links