Douche Bag vs. Gay
Close

Douche Bag vs. Gay

This is a discussion on Douche Bag vs. Gay within the General forums, part of the Caferacer.net Forums category; When is it proper to use the above insults? Are there rules or is it more of a seat of the pants thing. Or is ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Douche Bag vs. Gay

When is it proper to use the above insults? Are there rules or is it more of a seat of the pants thing. Or is he term "seat of the pants" Gay in and of itself? Is this topic gay? Am I a little gay for proposing the topic or a douche bag for not doing it earlier? Is a guy with the self imposed nickname "Prarie Wolf" gay? Am I rambling? I need a nap.

\"I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.\"http://www.hogsbreathcycles.com/

There ARE no rules here.
    Fuck Proper.

I'm going back over and laughing at JohnnyB's Panda Jacket w/ hood thread.

1) This forum is pretty informal. We can get as wild as the moderator will allow and we haven't been stoped yet. Considering british rockers used to beat the crap out of mod kids in the 60's while riding cafe racers and getting drunk , taking drugs, and getting laid it would seem kinda stupid to have a website devoted partially to that lifestyle (yes I said it) be family friendly. I mean quadrophenia is not family friendly now is it?

2) I don't think Gay means homosexual anymore - it just means lame or effeminate. Around motorcycles, gay or straight, man or woman, things can be pretty lame sometimes, and you just need to tell someone stop being gay - they know what it means. This is the internets, not real life - don't take so much offense to what some jackass you might never meet writes. I don't think anything here yet has been said in anger, and naybody who does say it will probably be considered a jackass anyway.

3) I don't care for the p/c types around here - if you try and tell me to clean up my language I will tell you to piss off and find somewhere else to hang out and pretend you are cool - until the moderator tells me to do the same. It's much better than the way the hells angles would deal with it - just beat you senseless in a back alley.

This place is like a locker room, only it doesn't smell as bad and you don't have a touchy feely coach hanging out by the showers all the time.

Edited by - geeto67 on Dec 04 2006 12:40:56 PM

4. Remove Advertisements
    CafeRacer.net
    Advertisements

in the ducati thread, the dude geeto's buddy saw getting on the train? fuckin' DOUCHE BAG!!!

geeto's uncle? GAY!!!

in the ducati thread, the dude geeto's buddy saw getting on the train? fuckin' DOUCHE BAG!!!

geeto's uncle? GAY!!!

Long threads about what should or shouldn't be said are gay.

Aaron

Fuckin' Sweet! I knew I was in the right place. And Panda Jacket/Face hood combos are right up there with baby seal footy pj's and Penguin flavored ice cream. Thumbs up to both.

quote:
    Long threads about what should or shouldn't be said are gay.

Aaron
    Hey...don't be a douche bag Aaron.

Hehe...seal pup footies rock!

JohnnyB

I really think it should be one word (douchebag). Douche bag (as two words) refers to the feminine hygene device, the former refers to the fucking asshole one is trying to insult. On a semi-related note - my kids drink those Capri sun drinks, in a bag with straw, and every time they ask for a "juice bag", all I hear is "douchebag". I can't help it. It was the favorite insult of my best army pal.

HOLY GAY (but not homosexual) ASS-DOUCHE! Now for sale in the 't-shirts' section:

The new 'JohnnyB' signature racing jacket by CAFERACER.NET:

zips right to the pants of your existing brown 2-peice suit! Recent studies show Panda fur has TWICE the abrasion resistance of cordura! Rule changes are no worries: hoodie/ panda head section SNELL M2005 APPROVED AND TOTALLY "CAFE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming soon: MINK TIRE WARMERS!

Laughing so hard I almost choked on my porpoise jerky..
    websternets getting mad trife, tryin' to kill a brother an shit.
    BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
    www.NYCvinMoto.com
    www.VinMoto.org

Edited by - ROSKO on Dec 04 2006 7:35:51 PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links